The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I cant group with anyone and bethesda doesn't care

coldcomfort87
coldcomfort87
Soul Shriven
Apparently support has given up on helping me, i have endured a long process that started the 6th of May with support question reference number :180506-003586.

-I have tried to invite players by name only to recieve a message that grouping failed
-attempted joining a large group only for the inviting player to be told i am in a group
- i have attempted to join battle grounds and other dungeons and am told i am not the group leader.
-The group option in the social menu shows no group. I have taken a screenshot and sent it in at request.
-I have deleted all saves from my device and the cloud, uninstalled and reinstalled elder scrolls
-i was told to wait until after a scheduled server maintenance. So far 2 server maintenances have passed from what i have been told by elder scrolls support.
-i resubmitted my request for help with a list of everything i have attempted under the instructions of a member of a support team. They closed my ticket with no response

I have sunk A LOT of time AND money on my character who i can no longer play with my friends, but nothing is as painful to me as to have my FAVORITE gaming franchise bounce among at least SEVEN different representatives to finally write me off and give up on my support ticket.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Networking issue ?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @coldcomfort87

Please check your inbox for an update regarding your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently support has given up on helping me, i have endured a long process that started the 6th of May with support question reference number :180506-003586.

-I have tried to invite players by name only to recieve a message that grouping failed
    -attempted joining a large group only for the inviting player to be told i am in a group
    - i have attempted to join battle grounds and other dungeons and am told i am not the group leader.
    -The group option in the social menu shows no group. I have taken a screenshot and sent it in at request.
    -I have deleted all saves from my device and the cloud, uninstalled and reinstalled elder scrolls
    -i was told to wait until after a scheduled server maintenance. So far 2 server maintenances have passed from what i have been told by elder scrolls support.
    -i resubmitted my request for help with a list of everything i have attempted under the instructions of a member of a support team. They closed my ticket with no response

I have sunk A LOT of time AND money on my character who i can no longer play with my friends, but nothing is as painful to me as to have my FAVORITE gaming franchise bounce among at least SEVEN different representatives to finally write me off and give up on my support ticket.

This is why email support absolutely sucks @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno

Since we are waiting for e-mails to be replied to, we go do other things and by the time we reply back, another support rep who is unfamiliar with our case gets on and we have to re-explain the entire situation.

When a game so many frequent or complicated issues like this one, ESPECIALLY on console, we need live-chat or phone support.

E-mail support for a product that i pay a premium tier sub for is a giant slap in the face. It's so clunky compared to all other avenues of customer support.
    Options