The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP! Main Char stuck forever! - Main quest broken?! - The Wailing Prison

JayJayIsSoJay
JayJayIsSoJay
✭✭
So, i finally decided to do the main quest(Molag Bal)with my main char, everything was going well, i have done some objectives until i reached The Prophet's Cell. I went AFK for some minutes, while AFK the mobs killed me. After coming back i chose the option to respawn at the wayshrine, i was expecting to respawn at the Cell, but i appeared at the first "stage" of the zone, i appeared at The Wailing Prison(the place where you meet Lyris for the first time), i tried to leave using the door to The Bleeding Forge, but i couldn't use the door! then i figured out, i was glitched. I tried everything, /stuck, /camp, teleport to another player, dungeon queue, cyrodiil queue, battlegrounds, every sort of method that you can think, but i couldn't leave! I hope someone can hear me and help me, it's my main char, everything that i've done in this game is on that char, every end-game content, every achievement, every quest, every item from endless RNGs, every vTrial, hardmode, every dungeon, and finally all my money that i achieved is there and i won't delete it! would be like starting everything again!

I already sent a ticket, 4 days ago, but i fear i won't get any response, or at least any useful/effective response, i really need help, can't a gamemaster just teleport me out, like when your ESO+ ends while you are playing in a DLC zone and you are teleported to a capital city?

Please help!!!!!!!! PC EU, @J'kuur, name of the char is Karlaih and i'm stuck at the wailing prison.

cxs0ptzflfbh.png
tg1pigy5au7b.png
wu2jg8bb57bk.png