The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Decorated Alinor Crest Townhouse

A1337
A1337
Soul Shriven
I left about 50 slots empty for stuff like trophies
Entrance
2kj7gj9iyorz.jpg
Left room from entrance
x9o73u1qcv5y.jpg
Right room from entrance
yg77rnhaoip5.jpg
Room straight from Entrance
e31xpxi7oixf.jpg
Left room from previous one
uepa496rqblx.jpg
Stairs
yi4yufca2vku.jpg
Top of stairs
1bptue31ys05.jpg
Right from top of stairs
zud18ycvx1ga.jpg
Loft
iesw3260j612.jpg
4xwyn6mpxf9j.jpg
i7o46fgcumkl.jpg
Jump down from loft, left room from top of stairs
(Dungeons trophies would go here, along with other collectibles)
qfkhmr6wtfoa.jpg
hs5oikh5mbat.jpg
Going outisde
h2flbt70ocek.jpg
qtykxqtnhyoj.jpg
hopk90m0dvc9.jpg
25m hp dummy, got a suprising 32.5k dps on it
y9yw0j4ylzz5.jpg
Going up the stairs
e1mpg3cohjag.jpg
6ovx89td6syw.jpg
2nd floor
z1gvl638tdjg.jpg
View from top of the 2nd floor
an4zhz2zquwu.jpg
Thanks for scrolling :)

• Lindsey
    Lindsey
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice, it's a shame you will have to do it all again when summerset arrives. Thats is you buy the house of course.
  • A1337
    A1337
    Soul Shriven
    Lindsey wrote: »
    Very nice, it's a shame you will have to do it all again when summerset arrives. Thats is you buy the house of course.
    I've saved up a buunch of gold :dizzy:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You mentioned saving 50 slots for trophies, but those don't actually count against your regular furnishing limit. They are all under collectible furnishings, for which the cap will be raised to 50/100. So, with the Townhouse, you would have 300/600 regular furnishings and 50/100 collectible furnishings.
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Wow, @A1337, the townhouse looks great! We love the outside portion, the sitting/dining area looks especially welcoming. Thanks so much for taking the time to share.
    Staff Post
  • Patrus
    Patrus
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    You mentioned saving 50 slots for trophies, but those don't actually count against your regular furnishing limit. They are all under collectible furnishings, for which the cap will be raised to 50/100. So, with the Townhouse, you would have 300/600 regular furnishings and 50/100 collectible furnishings.

I thought they raised the cap only for the notable homes?
  • Wildescar
    Wildescar
    ✭✭
    It looks lovely, nice work. Its very dark however worse than Mattiesen Manor. Is it night time?
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad. I do like the outside Patio along with the garden, but i can't say the same for the 2nd floor you created. As someone else mentioned, it's WAY too dark inside. Mostly because its night time, but would prefer more lights imo.