The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Error at Banker (Assistant)

ParagonVQ
ParagonVQ
Soul Shriven
This has been happening for a couple weeks. When I try to deposit an item, it actually equips it or uses it. NOT COOL for expensive motifs.....

Looks like it has to do with keybinds, but I checked all my keybinds, there are no duplicates or anything weird.

Duplicate Keybind: UI_SHORTCUT_SECONDARY. Before: bank (Deposit Currency). After: bank (Enchant).
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:372: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:536: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/ItemSlotActionController.lua:100: in function 'ZO_ItemSlotActionsController:RefreshKeybindStrip'
EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/ItemSlotActionController.lua:117: in function 'ZO_ItemSlotActionsController:SetInventorySlot'
EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:2189: in function 'UpdateMouseoverCommand'
EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:2280: in function 'ZO_InventorySlot_OnMouseEnter'
ZO_StackSplitSource_MouseEnter:3: in function '(main chunk)'
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ParagonVQ

The errors depositing items at the banker could be add-on related. Removing add-ons could stop these from occurring.

To completely remove add-ons from The Elder Scrolls Online, you can perform the following steps:

PC:
    1. Go to the "Elder Scrolls Online" folder in My Documents.
    2. Open the "live" folder (NA megaserver) or "liveeu" (EU megaserver).
    3. Remove all files from the "AddOns" folder.
    4. Remove all files from the "SavedVariables" folder.
    5. Remove AddOnSettings.txt from the "live" folder.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post