Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bad sign in code

res1bqymub17_ESO
res1bqymub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I keep trying to enter the code sent to me to sign in to PTS. Keep getting told code is no good.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @res1bqymub17_ESO

If you have received a beta invitation email to participate in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Closed Beta, please note that the code has been automatically applied to your account and you do not need to redeem this code.

You may be asked for an One-Time Password or Access Code when logging into the Public Test Server (PTS.) This is not requesting your beta invitation code, but is a one-time access code that is sent to your email address for account security purposes. If you experience any issues with your one-time access code, please visit this help article for instructions.

To ensure that you have the PTS (Public Test Server) game client installed, follow these steps:
    1. Open the game launcher
    2. Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner
    3. Check the box next to Show Public Test Environment
    4. Click Apply.
    5. On the main page of the launcher, you will then be able to download and patch the PTS client.

Once the download has completed, click Play and sign in with your ESO game account credentials. Be sure that you're signing into the account registered to the email address where you received the invitation.

For more information please visit the help article below:

What do I do if I got an email to be a Summerset beta tester and the code isn't working?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post