The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Custom Telvanni Tower

Ashgard23
Ashgard23
✭✭✭
I never liked the original Tel Galen tower with fleshy parts :'( .So I made my own tower with volcanic stone and mushrooms o:).

https://youtu.be/JJuZ2GmQGzQ

fs3krrk276aw.png
uzz22hd3haq7.png
5hkppewbh37j.png
fkivzzo00jsg.png
nc5kt0tt2ov0.png
bxz1vwlh14ws.png
55l38firlf5i.png
oqvl03jklqq8.png
ldux6z7b7caz.png
3uapte5bxqbz.png
n2ob4gsiyhhb.png
69bh4ppffujw.png
gfb320hmkmnp.png
iq8m09g36xtc.png
k2j0jwvf6x44.png
t8qxfm91i940.png
iel49dpg6ss4.png
c6kc0wczxo1g.png
nn9n2ml5qkzk.png

Edited by Ashgard23 on May 9, 2018 6:40PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! I can see that a lot of work went into this. I admire all the players that are able to conceptualize and build something from scratch. I especially like your bathroom, which has a nice sink/vanity.

I looks like you built this on the Tel Galen site?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly, that’s awesome. That’s a lot of work on that one, great job!
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Wow! I can see that a lot of work went into this. I admire all the players that are able to conceptualize and build something from scratch. I especially like your bathroom, which has a nice sink/vanity.

I looks like you built this on the Tel Galen site?

Yes this house was evolving for a long time :).If only I could show you the initial layout,you wouldent belive me it was the same house...

Yes this is Tel Galen site.
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Holy moly, that’s awesome. That’s a lot of work on that one, great job!

Ty :) .
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really awesome! Shame there are so little furniture slots... :(
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭

Ty I could not agree more...
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashgard23 wrote: »

Ty I could not agree more...

Even though I'm fine with Tel Galen, I believe I'm in the minority. XD Sure, the exterior isn't the BEST-looking for a Telvanni tower and the upper tower should've used a larger interior, I'm happy with it. While building a custom tower is definitely going to make the furniture limit...well, limiting, I feel like the 700 item limit is fine for Tel Galen. Not homes like Linchal Grand Manor or Grand Topal Hideaway, but for tel Galen I think it's enough to make it look nice.

That being said, I have to give you MASSIVE props for the tower you built. It's absolutely impressive! :) You've also given me some much-needed inspiration for the direction I'd want to go with the Coldharbour Surreal Estate.
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Wow, this is amazing! You've done really impressive work here @Ashgard23. We love that every space seems clearly themed, and you really made the entire tower feel very serene and magical. Again, amazing work.
    Staff Post
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! Absolutely gorgeous :smile:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Ashgard23
    Ashgard23
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    Wow, this is amazing! You've done really impressive work here @Ashgard23. We love that every space seems clearly themed, and you really made the entire tower feel very serene and magical. Again, amazing work.

Thx muchly :)
    Wow! Absolutely gorgeous :smile:

Ty Elara <3