The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

48ª Campaign, AD WON! (PC-NA)

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Iskras wrote: »
    Considering that ESO was launched in April 2014, we are in the 48th Campaign.
    Um, ESO launched with like 8-10 90 day campaigns. Just saying, carry on.

I just read in Wiki, update date, please :)
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Someone should start making these campaign victor congratulations posts for EU. That’d generate some good reads.
    We used to do that. Then NA told us we were lame. :neutral:

Can be a suggestion, for campaigns to be listed. To have a record of the campaigns, victories, scores, etc. More information on.

@Turelus
    Edited by Iskras on April 17, 2018 10:24PM
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I played some Nights in this Campaign, all my Toons are AD and Im so happy, all Hail to Iskra :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHzE9tg3pQ8
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA, nice, ty man :)
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Knights of Ni and TKG on your campaign win!,

I'm seeing this pop up a lot and a special thanks to them is deserved, but will also like to thank all the other guilds and solo players that put in so much effort and made it a pleasure the last 30 days.

@Iskras a special note with all his constructive comments every day every hour of every minute.......made the zone chat interesting at times. o:)

Grats AD

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to point out you seem to have an obsession with bashing DC, every campaign it's the same. Not that I care, just pointing it out. Like it was hardy a thrashing this campaign and DC were in the lead relatively close to the end of the campaign.
    I think it's funny though coming from invictus who clearly have little regard for the map apart from farming ap.

While I can only speak for myself, I put a lot of work and AP back into the map. So what if I spend some time farming as well? I think I've earned it. You have no way to know how much time I spend scouting, repairing, and oft times solo yoloing my way into raids just to make them kill me to give EP 2 more seconds to port in before a keep flags. Just because I'm helping my guild on guild raid nights (who also do plenty to retake and defend EP home keeps) doesn't mean I am rooting for anyone other than Team Red.

Pointing out that DC bleeds points while potatoing Chalman isn't a bash, it's the truth. That it's a running gag at this point (akin to Saramis at KC) should show how sick of it we are.

That I prefer stomping smurfs to squishing bananas is no great secret. It has nothing to do with individuals, just old history in this game. I'm sure there are some perfectly lovely folks saddled with blue characters. Hell, one of my good multigame friends is a former No Mercy player, and I got along pretty well with Hovaling, too.

I like people. I don't like blue.
    To your points, I can offer possible explanation for some of the day but not oceanic times. Not saying I agree with them but maybe explanations,

* EP has always been the real threat to DC in past campaigns and AD has been almost able to be ignored...so pugs habitually go Chalman

Seems AD just proved you wrong on this. They're the ones who pushed DC into the cellar last month, and took it all this month. Just because back in the day we were the unstoppable monsters, doesn't mean those circumstances or guilds are even around anymore. Failure to adjust to changing politics is DC's problem, not mine.

It was blatantly obvious once Ni switched that AD was going to be a force, which is why EP spent a lot of time working on them down south. It'd be nice to get some pressure relieved off Chal when that happened, but was infrequent at best.
    * Of late campaigns AD has been stacking most of their faction for much of prime time at Ash, where else is there to go when facing a faction stack?

There are two gates west of Ash that lead directly into the AD homeland. I'm pretty sure you understand where I'm going here.

Hitting Chalman doesn't dislodge AD out of Ash. It makes AD stronger because there's a very high percentage chance EP loses Drake, Sej, and/or BRK in a double team faction stack. How likely are you to keep Aleswell if Ash is under siege by AD, and Dragon also has a 15/20 burst on it?

We have the same problem. The only team that wins in that fight is AD because they end up with 8-9 keeps, a whole bunch of points, and EP / DC likely still fighting because Chalman is blue.
    * There is very little guild presence for much of prime time, which reinforces the problem of the previous point

DC's inability to organize is their problem. Much of it a cultural one. Make a guild or join one of the ones like GoD that are at least trying. Credit to PoD / GoD for working to improve and keep pushing the map for their faction reliably.
    [Snip].

[Snip]. Sometimes it hurts, but in the end it's healthier.

[Edited for quote]
    [Edited to remove inappropriate comment]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on April 18, 2018 12:31PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

I'm seeing this pop up a lot and a special thanks to them is deserved, but will also like to thank all the other guilds and solo players that put in so much effort and made it a pleasure the last 30 days.

@Iskras a special note with all his constructive comments every day every hour of every minute.......made the zone chat interesting at times. o:)

Grats AD

And I'll keep complaining in the US time zone while some insist on making the same mistakes that drove AD to go almost a year without a win. You can hate me as much as you want, I will not change anything.

But in the last 3 days, AD US time zone has changed a bit, many are interested in the campaign and started to take better care of the map and the score.

That's it, to hate me, take a 'chip and get in the queue.' :smiley:
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭

Grats AD

And I'll keep complaining in the US time zone while some insist on making the same mistakes that drove AD to go almost a year without a win. You can hate me as much as you want, I will not change anything.

But in the last 3 days, AD US time zone has changed a bit, many are interested in the campaign and started to take better care of the map and the score.

No hate comes from me, at most if chat get a little to much I place people on ignore for a few hours. That's about as far as I go.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

Grats AD

No hate comes from me, at most if chat get a little to much I place people on ignore for a few hours. That's about as far as I go.

I make the same :smiley:
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJkukRJUPsY
    HAIL THE VICTORIOUS AD PUGZ, who proudly got farmed for victory! 100 transmute stone's can buy alot of dignity!
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Considering that ESO was launched in April 2014, we are in the 48th Campaign.
    Um, ESO launched with like 8-10 90 day campaigns. Just saying, carry on.

I just read in Wiki, update date, please :)

Vivec just under a year old.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4138651#Comment_4138651

This is a list of the original 8, and confirmation they were 90 days long.
    With Early Access starting this weekend and launch just around the corner, we'd like to give you the list of Cyrodiil campaigns so you can start organizing ahead of time. Each name represents two campaigns, one on the NA megaserver and one on the EU megaserver:
    • Bloodthorn
    • Scourge
    • Chrysamere
    • Auriel's Bow
    • Wabbajack
    • Volendrung
    • Skull Crusher
    • Dawnbreaker
    • Goldbrand
    • Hopesfire
    All of these are 90 day Campaigns using the same ruleset.

Again, this is a minor nitpick. Not relevant to the main topic, but should be of interest to some.
    Edited by driosketch on April 17, 2018 11:27PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Do you know what’s funny? Although TKG did ensure that AD didn’t get demolished during the Oceanic time zone, the minute some began to log off, EP would begin a massive push south overwhelming AD with numbers. Often pushing AD back to their last keep. So EP does have a late night dominating a Oceanic presence.

But Gratz to AD. Long time coming.

true. the main reason we lost is because we're not as good at pveing and defending resources for eval. that right there is the number one reason we lost. hate that winning a pvp campaign comes down to pve, but that's the way it is.
    Edited by Lucky28 on April 18, 2018 10:14AM
    Invictus
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I encourage all DC to ignore @Agrippa_Invisus and his nonsense.

He simply does not understand the bloodlust we have for Chalman and never will. Just because it's red's homekeep, we should apparently not faction stack it down at all times during the day regardless of map circumstance.

"Chalman is Blue" are the most beautiful words ever typed in the history of mankind.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. Winning campaigns is so 2014. I'm just here for the free wine. (did I spell that write?)

Ray
    Ray
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Knights of Ni and TKG on your victory.

I'm sure some AD participated as well.

OTOH, DC ended up where I thought they would.

Here's a hint, DC - Single minded obsession gets you positively nowhere. You bled points like crazy to AD to smash your faces into Chalman for a month. Yeah, sure, you got it sometimes, but the costs you paid were pyrrhic.

Time to crowbar your PUGs off Chal mine and start working the map. Two months in a row in the cellar.

when has that not been the case? Chalman is what it is

he who has population during majority's down time, wins the campaigns, its a fact proven over and over and over, as is, once again

there are wild cards that switch factions that happen to be playing for alliance and give them needed population, or not even population, but organization, to score - while others simply don't or can't

this has also been the case for the longest times

at the moment faction switchers decide what happens, since dedicated alliance players - normally - just play for their alliance when their time permits

either way, grats to AD, its about damn time
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    I forget, Omni to, make a excelente job.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    No question that whoever owns off-primetime wins.

I've played on EP so I know the DC-Chalman potato-masher. They never, ever stop. If AD doesn't push too aggressively and rouse ire, it is not particularly difficult to hang onto an Ash-BRK line when the potato-masher is in full swing.

That said, the off-hours folks keeping it close kicked the prime-timers in the ass a bit I think. Toward the end AD actually bothered to occasionally clear enemy off their resources and *GASP* even actually take some of the enemy rss.

lol I got a particular screenshot where pretty much entire DC resources (around many many many keeps owned at a time) light up yellow, it was hilarious because people in zone didn't know what to do and could not port anywhere hahah
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Do you know what’s funny? Although TKG did ensure that AD didn’t get demolished during the Oceanic time zone, the minute some began to log off, EP would begin a massive push south overwhelming AD with numbers. Often pushing AD back to their last keep. So EP does have a late night dominating a Oceanic presence.

But Gratz to AD. Long time coming.

true. the main reason we lost is because we're not as good at pveing and defending resources for eval. that right here is the number one reason we lost. hate that winning a pvp campaign comes down to pve, but that's the way it is.

Interesting observation. I think many AD would say EP was very good at capping resources down south before every evaluation. That said, TKG would love to have more EP forces fight against us rather than logging on the minute we log off. We play every night to pvp. Not pve. But I do recognize that not everyone lives in the same timezones. We live where we live and play when we play.

Do you think that Cyrodiil should change the way scoring is done? Should Keeps be worth more than resources?
  • Crazytalk
    Crazytalk
    ✭✭
    Thanks to you guys out there that made it an adventure for us all this round! What a contested campaign it was!

Ni had a blast working with the limited toons available to us this time and we really had to crutch on some of our old adversaries on AD to support us when our group synergy was out. It was a challenge at times when we found ourselves running around with 2 healers in a 12 man... all lowbies XD. To those that joined in to help us out... you have my gratitude. Thank you for helping us help you!

I have this theory that we all have to play our time slot... it's the only time we can play after all! Sometimes it requires pushing the map mercilessly. We really wanted a win for AD this campaign as AD hasn't been competitive for such a long time. The biggest issue with AD is that though they have loads of guilds... they don't have the daily guild presence that the other two factions have. To my knowledge aside from TKG and now Ni as daily guilds they have a few good guilds that run 2-4 days a week at best; and a few that pick up loads of pugs but are very inconsistent in their results. Ni's move to AD seemed to bring the campaign to the closest scoring its had yet and though we don't always like to play the map (It does get old)... it's nice to have purpose outside of farming and fighting... it adds another dimension to the play when you have to strategize how to play your time slot as effectively as possible to help your faction out. I don't really give a sh*t about AP... we should all have plenty by now!

Anyways I'm taking the day off... cause 30 days of daily raid can burn a man out. Congrats to AD! You bananas took it hard for too long and thanks to everyone for your support :)
    Abah
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crazytalk wrote: »
    Anyways I'm taking the day off... cause 30 days of daily raid can burn a man out. Congrats to AD! You bananas took it hard for too long and thanks to everyone for your support :)

Speaking as someone that used to guild/raid lead in the past 6 days a week -- take time for yourself and be kind to yourself first.

Otherwise burnout becomes very, very real. It also has adverse physical effects (depression, weight gain, HBP, etc).

I mean that in all seriousness. Be kind to yourself. Take time off. Hug your loved ones. :)
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Kickimanjaro
    Kickimanjaro
    ✭✭✭
    This was fun, well played all.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Grats Ad. Good campaign and map control.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • lnigo
    lnigo
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all AD players and guilds. We, TKON, couldn't have won the campaign by ourselves. A special shout-out to Panda Force, Dom Dom, DK, Omni, TKG, Ram, Ruin, and even the Cult of Iskra. Everyone made a contribution worth noting.

We are very grateful for the warm welcome to AD while some of our old friends from DC took a turn for the worse. We enjoy being here. It's definitely a more friendly environment to be around compared to being blue side.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally refuse to acknowledge that Omni did anything useful. They are dead to me.

I'm still salty about that quadruple CC on my stam warden where I got knocked off my pony, chained, flame clenched and then dawnbreaker CC'd in the spam of like 5 seconds.

edit: oh and Mano full HP beamed me like it was 1.7 again.
    Edited by usmcjdking on April 18, 2018 6:10AM
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    Just an excellently fought campaign by soooo many of ALL factions. But regardless of the outcome and the extremely close score, I doubt any reasonable person can deny that AD was perpetually double teamed by the Purples. Ni and some others new to AD have just experienced what those of us have experienced for 2 yrs ago now: what it feels like to watch two factions run dead south focusing almost exclusively on AD. And I would say that DC came in last entirely because they forgot the score as the campaign wound down and just reflexively continued to hit AD, when they should have turned on EP the way EP was smartly hitting them. It cost them 2nd. AD has now won what...the 5th campaign in 26 or so months? Make no mistake about it, AD continues to be the underdog in Cyrodiil on Vivec. But this was indeed a great victory and all who helped should be congratulated. :smile:
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    HAHA, nice, ty man :)

marginal so marginal
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just an excellently fought campaign by soooo many of ALL factions. But regardless of the outcome and the extremely close score, I doubt any reasonable person can deny that AD was perpetually double teamed by the Purples. Ni and some others new to AD have just experienced what those of us have experienced for 2 yrs ago now: what it feels like to watch two factions run dead south focusing almost exclusively on AD. And I would say that DC came in last entirely because they forgot the score as the campaign wound down and just reflexively continued to hit AD, when they should have turned on EP the way EP was smartly hitting them. It cost them 2nd. AD has now won what...the 5th campaign in 26 or so months? Make no mistake about it, AD continues to be the underdog in Cyrodiil on Vivec. But this was indeed a great victory and all who helped should be congratulated. :smile:

Despite AD having more presence in down times thanks to guilds swapping and a greater number of large primetime guilds the score was close I agree. I would have been worried for AD if they couldn't win with all the advantages they had.

Unfortunately the AD general population still continues to believe they are under populated and attacked from both factions despite being in 1st place and a constant cross swords at the Bleakers corridor with no action at the nikel corridor.

This perception won't change but at least the frequency of complaint may now do so.

Grats to all.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We've removed and edited a few comments for violating our policies on baiting and naming-and-shaming. Please refrain from doing so, as it only aims to call out other players in a negative way and has the potential to derail the thread.

Thanks for understanding and congrats on the victory!
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on April 18, 2018 12:37PM
    Staff Post