Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS taking multiple payments and closing tickets without answers....

Flake
Flake
✭✭✭
Hi Support,

Can you get someone in your CS team to look at tickets 180413-002602 & 180413-000626 urgently.

Ticket 180413-002602 was automatically closed after Zach in your team advised an issue with your payment system which impacted my account. In fact charging me for 15 months in a row.

Greetings,

My name is Zachary from the Elder Scrolls Online Team.

We had an issue with the payment system today, and we see that your account was effected.

To ensure that there is no lapse in your ESO+ subscription time, we have added a complimentary 30 days of ESO+ to your account.

This will run concurrently with the purchase that you have recently made, and you should see no interruption in service.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this issue, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Warmest Regards,
Zach B.
The Elder Scrolls Online

I find this a bit rich that you offer free ESO+ however completely ignore the request to refund the 15 transactions you made against my ccard. Proof has been provided, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Your urgent attention would be greatly appreciated.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best to reply to the email that "Zach B" sent you.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    I did, and now the ticket is gone. Doesn't even exist in history.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flake wrote: »
    I did, and now the ticket is gone. Doesn't even exist in history.

Your ticket is probably still in the system. Does not matter, it is the email that counts, now.

Think of the ticket as an introduction. A "Hello, I have a problem". Once introductions are complete, they are gone, and no one cares what happened to them. Treat tickets the same way. When they reply to you, the ticket no longer matters. After that, it is all about the email exchange.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Flake
    Flake
    ✭✭✭
    Still no outcome from the CS team. It's pretty simple, you took 15 payments without authorisation that need to be returned.....

easy...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Flake

Please check your inbox for an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post