The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Under 50 templar healer bg/cyrodiil - help

VexingArcanist
VexingArcanist
✭✭✭✭
I am levelling a new toon and as I do I want to participate in PvP, both BGs and Cyrodiil. I have no experience in either so I could use some advice on under 50 templar healer gear and build.

Do I go with Light Impen or Heavy Infused? or something else entirely? I can make sets up to 6 traits with no issues.

Dual staff or s/b+resto?

any recommendations for skill loadouts appreciated. Aiming to start at level 30 so some skill limitations will obviously exist.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard talk that seducer is a good set for PvP healer especially just going into it. I would make it heavy with impen .

Skill wise cleansing ritual and Ritual is advisable in PvP along with rune. That's what I used to level up in battlegrounds and found it very effective.

Yes sword and board is what many people seem to do for PvP healer, but didn't have issues not doing so. Healing ritual is amazing even with current 1.5 seconds.

I also suggest a posion Lighting charged staff in theory to give you concussion and majo defile in pvp support.
    Edited by Tasear on April 9, 2018 4:57AM
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I heard talk that seducer is a good set for PvP healer especially just going into it. I would make it heavy with impen .

Skill wise cleansing ritual and Ritual is advisable in PvP along with rune. That's what I used to level up in battlegrounds and found it very effective.

Yes sword and board is what many people seem to do for PvP healer, but didn't have issues not doing so. Healing ritual is amazing even with current 1.5 seconds.

I also suggest a posion Lighting charged staff in theory to give you concussion and majo defile in pvp support.

Yeah I finally dove into under 50 BGs and sorta did what your line of thinking suggests. I kinda went off Altcast's ritualist but I went staff on main bar and Seducer 5 piece with innate axiom 3/4 for more of a balanced stat build on a Breton. I went sturdy though if I were to do it over, which I likely will at 45, I will go impen. I also went with a balanced glyph approach since I am not going to waste tristat glyphs pre 50 cp 160. Chest is Health, legs are stam and the rest is magicka. Dropped a few points into stam for blocking/dodging.

I need to change her mundus though, she has insane recovery, 2600 with food.
    Edited by VexingArcanist on April 9, 2018 11:06AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i strongly recommend wearing either a 5/1/1 or 5/2 setup with 5 heavy and 1 or 2 light. make everything impenetrable.
    for the weapons one hand and shield on one bar and a healstaff on the other. seducer is very fine for the start, also shacklebreaker is a solid choice with a bit more of stamina and stamina regen. depending on which set, you can choose your bufffood, shackle paires nicely with witchmothers potent brew, while i would go tristat food in seducer.
    till you hit level 50 look out for some arcane jewelry. i recommend putting all attributes into magicka and enchant your armor with magicka too. the big pieces might contain tri glyphs on the end gear then. as soon as you hit level 50 look out for the standard pvp healer and support sets: transmutation, wizards riposte, gossamer, spellpowercure....etc
    those sets only need to be active on the word and shield bar to buff up or to debuff, so you need jewelry, one body piece like the sash and either a sword or shield of the healer set. complement it with either seducer, shacklebreaker or kagrenacs hope.
    for the skills i would recommend using breath of life, channeled focus and extended ritual on the sword and shield bar, while healing spring and combat prayer are on the healing staff bar. also the templar healing ultimate should be slotted on the sword and shield bar.