The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Isles Morrowind pre-order not showing up?

valoxiib14_ESO
valoxiib14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I bought the Summerset Isles pre-order yesterday through steam and after I bought it I got online to start playing the Morrowind DLC but its still wasn't available for me to play and also I never received my Nightmare Senche Mount. Can anyone tell me whats going on?
Edited by valoxiib14_ESO on April 2, 2018 1:40PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @valoxiib14_ESO

Please check your inbox for a PM regarding this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • scribehelios
    scribehelios
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE Same for me I bought it on steam and no stuffs T-T no nightmare mount or morrowind
    Edited by scribehelios on May 11, 2018 7:41PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @scribehelios

We've sent you a PM to follow-up on this.
    Staff Post
  • Iaracri
    Iaracri
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem I bought Summerset and I got nothing
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Iaracri

We have sent you a PM with an update on your open support ticket.
    Staff Post
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having same issue, no pre-order items showing up.
  • Frost769
    Frost769
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same issue, though not through steam. Proof of purchase and such on my ticket #180518-001532. I already had morrowind so it's just the digital upgrade and senche mount for me
    Edited by Frost769 on May 19, 2018 2:43PM
  • NeroVolpe
    NeroVolpe
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same issue....
  • ghosttiger29
    ghosttiger29
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, how do I get my pre-purchase bonus items if I pre-ordered a physical copy of Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset from EB Games. Is there a form I have to fill out like i did when i bought the physical copy of Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind. If so where is that form located and or can you send me a link to it.
  • jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    jbjondeaueb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me, pre-ordered Summerset Collector Edition, received it, redeemed the code on my account : Summerset is activated but no mount :(
    Pain-Healer - Argonian Templar Healer (EP) - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon's Heart
    Guild : Ghosts and Goblins Target Dummies
    Players know me as Jeban
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope they fix this soon :(
  • DanHunter
    DanHunter
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I do also have the same problem as the ones stated. No mount or morrowind upgrade although I purchased the summerset expansion as a prepurchase. I did not have any versions of ESO previously, I started playing the game entierly through the summerset prepurchase.

So I think the morrowing upgrade as well as the mount should be granted in this case?

Anybody knows a solution to this?

I also have submitted tickets to this issue already, but yet unanswered since yesterday: #180520-001011
    Edited by DanHunter on May 20, 2018 6:37PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone having issues with not receiving their pre-purchase items from Summerset, please make sure to open a ticket with customer support.
    Staff Post
  • regge5
    regge5
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same, Pre-ordered physical collectors edition, got everything including pre-order boneses, except the nightmare senche mount. Also i have trouble login in on the support page so i can't send a ticked :(
  • Flammendrung
    Flammendrung
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem + more...
    I bought phisical Summerset Collector Edition and also got all bonuses except the nightmare senche mount but cannot start Summerset quest, cannot travel.
    Please help!

pb88mf0odcbo.jpg
    pnsbw4a8nnc3.jpg
    i1f5wlbsf88b.jpg

• kika75
    kika75
    Hello , i bought summerset the may 19 and i dont receive the nightmare senche and morrowind , i opened a ticket and they still not answer !!! Could you please update my ticket or do something ?
  • kika75
    kika75
    Also sorry for double post , i bought the digital , before summerset came out
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Flammendrung

Have you received your Physical Collector's Edition of ESO: Summerset?

If not, you will not have access to Summerset since the activation code is in the box. The article below can help with getting access to Summerset.

I bought the Physical Collector's Edition of ESO: Summerset, how can I get into the game if I haven't received my box yet?
    Staff Post
  • Flammendrung
    Flammendrung
    ✭✭
    Hi there.
    I recived my Psyhical Collector's Edition and I did access the code. 6x3wuczofvhv.png

• Flammendrung
    Flammendrung
    ✭✭
    Incident# 180518-000851
    Please help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Flammendrung

We've sent you an update on support ticket #180518-000851.
    Staff Post
  • kika75
    kika75
    Im done , 3 day past , and i didnt get my nightmare sench and morrowind here is my Support ticket 180519002138
  • sittaraha1_ESO
    I never received my pre-order items for the Summerset DLC. Never received an email for pre order codes.
    [Incident: 180521-002211] Customer Service Ticket
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - PC Collector's Edition
    Ordered on March 21, 2018
    Order# 112-2304720-5591403
    Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc.
    Edited by sittaraha1_ESO on May 21, 2018 7:22PM
  • Rey_T47
    Rey_T47
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue. I recieved the collector's edition as a gift last friday through steam and it's already on my account but I can't access Summerset or any of the preorder collectibles.
  • Aerinn
    Aerinn
    ✭✭
    I redeemed a Collector's Edition preorder code today and only got the Collector's Edition exclusives, none of the Standard Edition stuff. Waiting til support opens later to see what they say. Incident #180522-001055
  • shakti82eb17_ESO
    Exactly same issue with me. Purchased Standart Digital Upgrade. Got all the stuff but not Access to Summerset and Nightmare Senche. Feel a bit sad(((

Incident #180522-001085
    Edited by shakti82eb17_ESO on May 22, 2018 11:48AM
  • Aerinn
    Aerinn
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Flammendrung

We've sent you an update on support ticket #180518-000851.

Seems like the queue for this got a hell of a lot longer over the last 24 hours
  • skyrim102382
    skyrim102382
    Soul Shriven
    i have the same issue. i didn't get my pre order items. i bought the summerset digital collectors edition when i bought this game i didn't get any of the digital collector contents. tried everything since yesterday logged out for almost a day, sent a ticket traveled still nothing happened. customer service ticket 180522-000189

ztwr7gttamg3.png
    Edited by skyrim102382 on May 23, 2018 1:47AM
  • Extraegis
    Extraegis
    ✭✭
    Here is my experience with the digital upgrade I purchased in March. I have been in a back and forth since yesterday with support. Someone will reply to this thread to tell you that someone will be looking at your ticket soon. But I can save you the trouble. They will ask you to provide proof of purchase. Then when you provide proof of purchase (possibly more than once like I had to) they will possibly give you a copy paste reply that has nothing to do with your problem. Then when you call them out on it they will tell you that the seller should have given you two codes and they are sorry they cannot help you. Then when you point out that you gifted a prepurchase of the very same digital upgrade to a friend (from GMG) and they only received one code that unlocked everything so the problem must be on their end they will just regurgitate that you need to contact the seller.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Extraegis wrote: »
    Here is my experience with the digital upgrade I purchased in March. I have been in a back and forth since yesterday with support. Someone will reply to this thread to tell you that someone will be looking at your ticket soon. But I can save you the trouble. They will ask you to provide proof of purchase. Then when you provide proof of purchase (possibly more than once like I had to) they will possibly give you a copy paste reply that has nothing to do with your problem. Then when you call them out on it they will tell you that the seller should have given you two codes and they are sorry they cannot help you. Then when you point out that you gifted a prepurchase of the very same digital upgrade to a friend (from GMG) and they only received one code that unlocked everything so the problem must be on their end they will just regurgitate that you need to contact the seller.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. But unfortunately, not surprising.