Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jester's Festival Items Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - March 29 to April 2

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
New and returning Jester’s Festival items have arrived in the ESO Crown Store! Check out all the details below.

MOUNTS
Masqued "Unicorn" Steed
5dad0cdf728ac1975124b0999e5f840f.jpg
Is that the famed and incredibly-rare creature of legend, the true Unicorn from Hircine's Oblivion realm of the Hunting Grounds? …Well, no, it's a horse with a golden horn attached to its forehead. But the effect—it's just so magical!

The Masqued "Unicorn" Steed is available for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT and costs 2,500 crowns.

PETS
Madcap Jester Monkey
f6a3f5469b8c7da745f058b28182dc92.jpg
Say, why does this mischievous little chum look at you funny? It must be your face! Ook ook! Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

The Jester Monkey is available for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT and costs 700 crowns.

HATS
Jester's Festival Hat Pack
955a0c30c634add403ba4eaad2500320.jpg
Jest for you—three jester's hats, no waiting: the Bi-Color Coxcomb Cap, the Ass-Ears Cap, and the Fool's Cap and Masque. Jingly!

The Jester's Festival Hat Pack is returning for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT and costs 700 crowns.

PERSONALITIES
Personality: Jester
e9c74b14df2458bb6d7cc7c6acf30177.jpg
Whether you're feeling flamboyant and theatrical, or just ready to jape and jeer at the world, adopt the mocking mannerisms of the Jester and poke some fun at those who take life too seriously. Time to yuk it up!

The Jester Personality is returning for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT and costs 1,000 crowns.

COSTUMES
Royal Court Jester
eac2786cf3a90a65b1b5731dc8dbf61c.jpg
This jovial jester garb, including mask and bell-cap, could even make a zombie smile.

The Royal Court Jester costume is on sale for a limited time on all platforms during the Jester's Festival, from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EDT and costs 350 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Holiday
ns03g7gff2vb.png

The Holiday dye stamps are available on all platforms from March 29 to April 2 at 10am EST and cost 200 crowns.

Lordly
t9oits72996p.png
The Lordly dye stamps are available on all platforms from March 29 to April 5 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these festive Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 29, 2018 2:51PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am stuck at work BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY (fake) UNICORN!!!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I am stuck at work BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY (fake) UNICORN!!!

Have you ever wanted a monkey?

If I had a million crooowns. Du-di-duu.
    Edited by Rouven on March 29, 2018 3:12PM
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love seeing a Cyrodiil scrollrunner with the Jester's personality.
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so its a horse with a unicorn reign and bit.......

and it's 2500 crowns......

I'm usually a sucker for such things but I'm going to pass on this one
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait to get off work!
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'stoopid monkey...'

yeah, i bought the damned thing. :smiley: