Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Authorization Email not coming through.

Lantian_Doco
Lantian_Doco
✭✭
Hi there,

I have the folowing problem. Yesterday i was playing Teso and was logged out due to inactivity. As i tried to relogin the authorzation window popped up asking for the one time code which would be send via email. (strangely so neither my router had resetted nor anything else happened that changed the ip). The only problem is that said mail is not arriving. I tried around and neither Pw Retrieval or User Id retrieval from the homepage seem to work. No Email from both.
Strangely the forum pw retrieval works and the email got to me.
I am having an Arcor Email and all zenimax mails are whitelisted. Nothing in the spam order either.

I looked through the support and started a "No langer have access" Ticket but till now no answer.

Perhaps anyone has any Idea what i coud try ?

Thanks in advance
Doco
Edited by Lantian_Doco on March 29, 2018 8:36AM

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you checking email via a browser, program or phone? As I know personally some devices filter it out (because helpful)

ZOS support mostly work NA times so depending when you sent a ticket you may not get a reply until 14:00 UTC onwards.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lantian_Doco
    Lantian_Doco
    ✭✭
    I am checking via browser so i doubt it can filter it out. At least i dont find any options in the email account or the browser to filter it out.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am checking via browser so i doubt it can filter it out. At least i dont find any options in the email account or the browser to filter it out.
    Yeah you should be fine on that side then. Best you can do is wait for support to come back to you.
    If your support ticket generated any kind of ticket number you can post that here so any ZOS staff who answer can get information faster (sorry not sure if account retrieval ones give these).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lantian_Doco
    Lantian_Doco
    ✭✭
    It does :)

#180328-002740

I would have taken another category but no one really was the rigth for the problem so i came down to this.
  • Wyzeguy
    Wyzeguy
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I'm not getting email either. Was trying to return to the game but about to just go to final fantasy 14 at this rate
  • Lantian_Doco
    Lantian_Doco
    ✭✭
    My problem is solved. Have created a new mail account at gmail. Only Gmail and Yahoo are garantued to work per support. Everything else can be slowed in recieving or dont recieve at all.