The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Pre-order just gone to Oblivion!

Cicero_The_Jester
Cicero_The_Jester
Soul Shriven
Same as down problem. lt take my money. Make me a good boy and that's it. No letter, no stuff, no account upgrade. History is empty too. But it was confirmed and just fine! Please do something. Make my purchase at eso store windows yesterday. Sorry but l won't buy Collector's Edition Upgrade again becouse of this error. 1ly59x8sk6b6.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cicero_The_Jester

We've sent you an update on your ticket in regards to your purchase issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon @ZOS_BillE ,

I have purchased the digital collector edition of Summerset Isle March 27th and haven't seen any proof of receipt anywhere other than on my Paypal account. Nothing ingame, in the Zenimax Store (where I got it from). I also want to add after pressing the accept button on Paypal, the payment got processed but the redirection back to Zenimax Store failed and I got a white page loading infinitely.

h73tiQ8.png

4TnDgWe.png

Regards,
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • christian477
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Good afternoon @ZOS_BillE ,

I have purchased the digital collector edition of Summerset Isle March 27th and haven't seen any proof of receipt anywhere other than on my Paypal account. Nothing ingame, in the Zenimax Store (where I got it from). I also want to add after pressing the accept button on Paypal, the payment got processed but the redirection back to Zenimax Store failed and I got a white page loading infinitely.

h73tiQ8.png

4TnDgWe.png

Regards,

Same thing happened to me except it was when I tried to buy my eso plus membership. I have a ticket for it now. They took the money from my bank account but it still says authorization in paypal. It's been 24 hours and they haven't even addressed my issue. I'm starting to become angry.
  • knightinplaid
    knightinplaid
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here. I preordered for both mine and my wife's account, card was charged but doesn't show up in either account's billing history. Created a ticket #180328-000045 yesterday but no response yet.
  • Borca
    Borca
    Soul Shriven
    +1 Bank payment charged and no Summerset upgrade added to my account or to be found on billing history and no email confirmation ,but my bank account tells me i paid 229Dkr to Elderscrollsonline about 24 hours ago...
  • christian477
    Borca wrote: »
    +1 Bank payment charged and no Summerset upgrade added to my account or to be found on billing history and no email confirmation ,but my bank account tells me i paid 229Dkr to Elderscrollsonline about 24 hours ago...

I just received this for my ticket.

k9jfx1complr.png
    Edited by christian477 on March 28, 2018 10:45PM
  • Cicero_The_Jester
    Cicero_The_Jester
    Soul Shriven
    Borca wrote: »

k9jfx1complr.png

By Sithis that's lot of us. Glad to see at least response from dev's.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I opened a ticket yesterday and got no reply yet. no reply in forums either. I have checked all threads and there is no official green post aknowleding the issue. pretty disappointing.
    Edited by frozywozy on March 29, 2018 2:59AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Vanidil
    Vanidil
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same thing as frozywozy showing up on Paypal (frozywozy's 2:27 p.m. post). I posted a ticket - not sure what more I can do. I cannot even cancel it and try again as it stands.
  • Cicero_The_Jester
    Cicero_The_Jester
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I opened a ticket yesterday and got no reply yet. no reply in forums either. I have checked all threads and there is no official green post aknowleding the issue. pretty disappointing.
    Vanidil wrote: »
    I have the exact same thing as frozywozy showing up on Paypal (frozywozy's 2:27 p.m. post). I posted a ticket - not sure what more I can do. I cannot even cancel it and try again as it stands.

You know what? Got idea that store can't accept payment. My money currently in air between banks. Said I must wait a couple days.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, the lack of communication of the guys at support is amazing, sadly my patience is gone, i just want my money back, last time i buy something from bethesda.net
    Edited by Chicharron on March 29, 2018 3:35PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanidil wrote: »

You know what? Got idea that store can't accept payment. My money currently in air between banks. Said I must wait a couple days.

I am pretty sure that this is an error in the website configuration of the Zenimax Store itself. After Paypal processed your payment, you are supposed to be redirected back to the Zenimax Store with a confirmation message that your purchase was successful. On top of that, you should also get an email confirmation with all the details. None of this happened. After pressing confirm on Paypal, the payment got processed and upon redirecting me to the store, I got a blank page with an infinite loading screen.

AgztF0E.png

This happened aswell for people trying to purchase ESO member plus lately. I believe there is something wrong on their website with the way they process transactions.

Regards,
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • christian477
    Chicharron wrote: »

k9jfx1complr.png
    [/quote]

By Sithis that's lot of us. Glad to see at least response from dev's.[/quote]

Same issue here, the lack of communication of the guys at support is amazing, sadly my patience is gone, i just want my money back, last time i buy something from bethesda.net[/quote]

I agree. I had three days off work and had planned to explore some DLC zones with my wife since i've completed the main ones already. I can't do it without eso plus. I can't even decorate my house project because I need the extra furniture bonus from eso plus. This has literally ruined my gaming weekend. It's nonsense.

They could at least sticky a post or something telling us they are aware of the issue instead and making us dig so deep for any kind of response.
  • knightinplaid
    knightinplaid
    Soul Shriven

I agree. I had three days off work and had planned to explore some DLC zones with my wife since i've completed the main ones already. I can't do it without eso plus. I can't even decorate my house project because I need the extra furniture bonus from eso plus. This has literally ruined my gaming weekend. It's nonsense.

They could at least sticky a post or something telling us they are aware of the issue instead and making us dig so deep for any kind of response.

Same boat here. I convinced my wife to play some after trying out the free trial but now she can't log in at all since the purchase was never applied and the trial has since expired.

It's fairly ridiculous that this hasn't been formally acknowledged after days have passed where money has been taken but nothing has been delivered. No communication is going to end up with cancellations and chargebacks pretty quickly.
  • Cicero_The_Jester
    Cicero_The_Jester
    Soul Shriven
    Silence is good. But this silence will make Cicero blood thirsty. ifp7v2g9kmha.png
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Untitled.jpg
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have also made the purchase and gotten no email, no listing for Summerset on my account info nor in my billing history. No rewards in-game, either.

I checked out my history on my bank account. The purchase is still listed as "pending" even though I made the purchase two days ago.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • christian477
    I can’t enjoy the Jester’s festival on my only day off. I hate ZoS for this and I think I’m going to push for a chargeback on PayPal. It’s ***. It’s been three days now and still nothing but generic responses.

ZoS customer support is by far the worst I’ve ever seen and that includes free to play Korean mmos.
  • Lantian_Doco
    Lantian_Doco
    ✭✭
    Same here but different reason... cant login due to accesscode (whyever) not being sent which the client wants to have but no answer from support.
  • knightinplaid
    knightinplaid
    Soul Shriven
    Well at least here's something.
    Bethesda Support
    ‏Verified account @BethesdaSupport

We are currently investigating reports of entitlements not being applied to player accounts after a purchase has been made through the ESO Store. If you have not done so, please open a ticket here https://beth.games/2wcEK2W and an agent will update you when we have more information.
    1:25 PM - 29 Mar 2018

• Cicero_The_Jester
    Cicero_The_Jester
    Soul Shriven
    k6xmbnm9cagu.png

This is the hope that we have to fight against despair!
    All I can do is wait and I'm having too much fun. Sorry.
  • Klixen
    Klixen
    ✭✭✭
    I'm posting on behalf of a friend who doesn't have forum access.

She bought Summerset today from Greenman Gaming. She logged into her ESO account and redeemed the code. Everything seemed to be fine, the game showed up in the list of her purchased products.

But when she logged into the game, there's no mount, no Summerset listed, nothing at all to indicate that she owns the expansion. Nor did she receive a confirmation email from ZOS (she did get a confirmation email from Greenman Gaming and Paypal).

Edit: I've been told that it can take several hours (up to a day) for the order to be processed. So I hope that's all it is.
    Edited by Klixen on March 30, 2018 1:22PM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have also made the purchase and gotten no email, no listing for Summerset on my account info nor in my billing history. No rewards in-game, either.

I checked out my history on my bank account. The purchase is still listed as "pending" even though I made the purchase two days ago.

Okay, now this is just weird. Still no mount, still no sign of Summerset purchase in my account or Billing History. Only now, the purchase has disappeared from my "pending transactions" at my bank. It's just gone, like I never made the purchase at all.

I mean, if you guys don't want my money, just tell me.....
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, there is an issue with entitlements not being applied that is currently being looked into. If you are having this issue, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, there is an issue with entitlements not being applied that is currently being looked into. If you are having this issue, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.

Will they work Saturday and Sunday to solve our problem?

Or will they continue to ignore us and resolve it until next week?

Where is the store? in Hew's Bane?

That would explain many things
    Edited by Chicharron on March 30, 2018 7:43PM
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought ESO+ almost a week ago and i still haven't heard anything on my issue. ZOS legitimately robbed me.
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought ESO+ almost a week ago and i still haven't heard anything on my issue. ZOS legitimately robbed me.

Welcome to the club.
    Edited by Chicharron on April 1, 2018 2:29AM
  • Cicero_The_Jester
    Cicero_The_Jester
    Soul Shriven
    Chicharron wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

Will they work Saturday and Sunday to solve our problem?

Or will they continue to ignore us and resolve it until next week?

Where is the store? in Hew's Bane?

That would explain many things

A stunning blow joke!
    I laughed so much.

Welcome to the madhouse! The first stab sweet roll is free.
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    At least give our money back. I know it's Easter and nobody wants to work, but you are losing your customers by robbing them. I wasn't so disappointed even from Blizzard. Summerset collectors upgrade is still a myth for me. But even the myths don't melt your credit card.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got an answer and it was not what I expected:

image.jpg

It seems that https://store.bethesda.net is not the official store of The Elder Scrolls Online PC / Mac.

So who do I ask for the refund? What do I do with this email?

image.jpg

Every time I try to communicate myself with https://store.bethesda.net I am redirected to the support at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

Thieves.