The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing crown purchases PS4 Pro NA

Nelson_Rebel
Nelson_Rebel
✭✭✭✭✭
As title implies all PS4 crown purchases have not showed up in my account after buying them.

**NOTE**
I have been playing ESO since 2015, and this is the first time I have had problems with crowns NOT showing up. My bank account and all playstation information have ALL been the same, no changes. The only difference is this issue started AFTER i purchased summerset Pre-order. I believe summerset pre-order is BUGGED on Ps4 on accounts

I waited 3 days and already submitted tickets to ZoS regarding the discrepancies

My bank account clearly shows I was charged all the purchases correctly.

Playstation sent me my reciepts clearly showing they recieved my account purchases.

My playstation transaction history shows my charged purchases all correctly.

ZoS is the only one one not showing crown purchases.
Edited by Nelson_Rebel on March 26, 2018 1:21AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nelson_Rebel

We've sent you a message with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I recieved my crowns. Some had to be manually instated.

However I'm wary of any new purchases in fear of having to do the same process for every crown purchase.

My question is since some store items are limited time. If I had to wait for the last day on an item due to any number of reasons, and I had this issue pop up. Is it reasonable to assume that we could still purchase limited time items if we are having these issues?