Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any update on no morrowind access after summerset pre order?

AstralSaiyan
AstralSaiyan
✭✭
I have a ticket in progress and I have posted multiple times on the forums but I have not seen or been told any updates on the issue. I would really like to have access to morrowind because I have not played it yet. And thought this pre order was a great deal. Now I am second guessing that a bit. Yeah I got the mount but I really wanted morrowind.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MegaToxic

We have just sent you a PM with an update on your ticket and your issue with Morrowind access.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    @ZOS_BillE how about some help here too. Same issue, I put in a ticket already. I preordered on thursday and never got morrowind access
  • PandaPlasm
    PandaPlasm
    ✭✭
    Same...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Both @Beezil83 and @PandaPlasm we have sent you updates on your open support tickets.

Currently the issue with not receiving Morrowind access when purchasing Summerset on PS4 is still being investigated.
    Staff Post
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    Thank you for the response. I will be waiting for this to be fixed.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May i hijack this thread for a similar problem? A guildmate purchased the the full version, not the upgrade edition, and the description says he also will get the base game with it.
    Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Collector's Edition digitally to receive immediate access to the full base game and the Nightmare Senche Mount, plus get a bonus copy of the Morrowind Chapter for a limited time*

Since he owns the disc version of the base game he was looking forward to download the base game to play it without the disc, unfortuntly the base game is nowhere found, the ps4 library doesnt show any purchase.

So the question is, where do you find the base game for download on the ps4 when you pre-purchased the digital collectors edition of summerset? Is that also a bug as with morrowind?

@ZOS_BillE
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sudaki_eso

The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition should include immediate access to The Elder Scrolls Online base game as you've quoted. If it's not in your friend's PS4 library, they should contact customer support so we can investigate why.
    Staff Post
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @sudaki_eso

The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition should include immediate access to The Elder Scrolls Online base game as you've quoted. If it's not in your friend's PS4 library, they should contact customer support so we can investigate why.

thanks for the fast reply!
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • valoxiib14_ESO
    valoxiib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having this same problem but on PC, I pre ordered Summerset and I have not received Morrowind or the new mount that comes with pre ordering.
    Edited by valoxiib14_ESO on March 31, 2018 2:10PM
  • scribehelios
    scribehelios
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE i need my stuffs too please
  • Ellisiff
    Ellisiff
    @scribehelios @valoxiib14_ESO
    Did you get it? Like did they fix it?
    I have the same issue but I dont have much hope about getting it resolved so :D

• Firephoenix83
    Firephoenix83
    Soul Shriven
    I also pre-ordered summerset on PS4, mainly because it came with morrowind, but I haven't received any code or anything to unlock morrowind, how do I do this?
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    same thing on PC. no morrowind.