Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is this in cyridiil?

jerj6925
jerj6925
✭✭✭✭
I'm noticing in most battles everything I do seems to drag out for lack of a better description so Ill bullet point some examples.

1. I stun some one with toppling charge (if it even goes off) and knock them down but they stand up almost immediately and if I'm lucky I might be able to get off one more attack before I'm totally wasted by them where they just suddenly rattle off 5+ attacks on me before I can even get off another hit. This stun issue happens a lot, anytime I stun some one they bust it before I can do anything more.
2. I get stunned and even though I am 100% stamina I lay on the ground a good 3 seconds unable to break free and do anything else (this happens all the time) Also I have mage light slotted on both bars and NB still stun me from a stealth attack every time... I think this last bit is broken from some last patch.
3. using an ability will some times happen 2 - 3 seconds after I cast it but the funny thing is it happens else where, example is as I am moving forward I will cast ritual of retribution but it will not go off, as I continue to move forward I can use another ability it goes off and then suddenly ritual of retribution goes off BUT its at my current location not back where I cast it.
4. many times I have to spam a button to get an ability to go off or if doing a routine of more than 3 combos something will almost always go out of order.

I have taken a break from this game and played other games and don't latency issues, my PS4Pro is hard wired in. My son and daughter keep there PS4's in there bedrooms and they are on the WIFI and don't have any lag issues with all the different games they are playing and that's over a wifi.

the most frustrating thing is watching some one so close to death and I'm trying to deal the killing blow only to just be moving around suddenly and nothing will go off while they heal them selves back up full health and then launch an assault on me killing me...

Why does Zenimax teach support never help? I have gotten messages where they say they will look in to it or get back to me.. nothing. OMG and I almost forgot the invisible people!!! I'm getting killed by people that don't even show until after I'm dead this started happening around the time mage light stop preventing the stun effect but I'm not really sure when it started as I only tend to play on the weekends anymore because I don't need the frustration this game causes be after 20 minutes of playing.

Solutions tried.

1. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling.
2. rebuilding the data base.
3. actually replaced the PS4 PRO because I suspected the internal Ethernet might be malfunctioning. the replacement PS4 Pro I returned because of a noise internal fan so technically I have replaced this twice and this would be my 3rd system.
4. recently upgraded my Modem and got the Asus GT-AC-5300 and jacked in to the designated gaming ports.
5. Play in imperial city and hardly notice the above issues.
6. Bought a high quality HDMI cable.. but wonder if the TV I choose would be the issue?

Now I'm just going to go sit in the shower and shiver for a few hours over all this.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    first off let me say your description of what is happen in eso to you is very well written and exactly what is happening to alot of us in eso for many years now,

what you describe is caused by people macro slice and also lagg and also from cheats.
    people will come here and say that is not true but from what i have seen for the past 5 years it is infact the truth.

EDIT:
    you are not alone, this happening to alot of us and i copy pasted your testimony onto a page for myself, because i am keeping these to help remind me of why i wont miss eso when that day comes that i choose to iether leave permanently by choice or i am forced to leave by means i cannot control'.
    i do have many things i love about eso but what you describe reminds me of the Greatest of my angers about eso.

Edited by Gilvoth on March 24, 2018 10:38PM
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any formal response from Tech support ?
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jerj6925 wrote: »

There is no tech support on the forums. The best you might get is a message from the mods where they will tell you to contact customer support.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

There is no tech support on the forums. The best you might get is a message from the mods where they will tell you to contact customer support.

WHAT!!!! but I'm in the PlayStation4 Technical support forum?? is this some kind of lie by Zenimax?
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WHAT!!!! but I'm in the PlayStation4 Technical support forum?? is this some kind of lie by Zenimax?

Do a quick skim through the mod responses in this forum. If you have technicall issues it's best to contact customer support directly.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭

Do a quick skim through the mod responses in this forum. If you have technicall issues it's best to contact customer support directly.

I sent in a bunch of stuff to technical support and nothing yet... how long does a ferller have to wait until they surface with a response.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello?? technical support?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jerj6925

We've sent you a PM regarding your support ticket #180324-003968.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post