The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Vivec NA) This Campaign is an AD farming contest. AD has no morale.

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been a few days since I checked the scoreboard. Is the no morale, woe-are-we, #purplealliance, ZoS screwed us over with towns, please stop farming us faction still in first place on PC NA Vivec?

Yes. AD is in the lead. And yes, they’re still the victim faction. :lol:

Basically, during the day AD gets their backsides farmed off.

After 10PM or so pacific, Ni and the AD pug hordes cap the map, and there’s basically nobody online organized enough to oppose them. Yellow pugs are everywhere around the blue tri-keeps and it’s open farming season fun.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    @VaranisArano yeah I think what you said makes sense. And probably true for most factions.

@Agrippa_Invisus it's interesting that you note the "DC takes chal, EP goes south" phenomenon. I wasn't sure if that was "faction goggles" or not but definitely appeared to be a trend. My guild jokes about it all the time. It doesn't always happen, but after a few flips it usually happens somewhere between 10-11 central time and was worse when D.C. Zerged harder than they do currently. They get chal and go south to ash/nick/roe (like we usually do if we get brk...switch map sides rather than push the next ring keep with an exposed flank) and ep is sick of the corridor and pushes south too. Double teaming happens (or doesn't) for a ton of reasons all ways at all times like you say, but D.C. flipping chal around 10-11 is definitely the most consistent BOHICA I know of for AD.

though ad has had enough competent guilds up lately that it isn't always the "welp let's start again from fare" that it used to be.

Well, if you want to see usual behavior change, give EP a reason to hit back at Chalman. Most of the time that Chalman gets smurfed, it's almost inevitable that Sej, Drake, or BRK (or all three or some combo) go down and we end up with a handy target to vent our spleen against.

Try hitting Ash and push Rayles / Glade instead. Chalman may remain red (and if it does, Bleakers usually gets swarmed in vengeance), or EP may immediately counter attack if we're not dealing with problems down south.

It's not a guarantee and there may be some time needed to get old patterns to change, but it's a suggestion.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    We (DC) are playing/hitting our heads against the wall during all ya’ll off times - truth is there is stupid inbalance now in oceanic time and it really takes AD 25mins ( a qtr of the eval ) to flip the map yellow. Not sure where the off hrs DC are that 2 influential guilds needed to flip to the SAME faction but tbh its pretty impossible to do much even when we manage to get 10 in a raid.

Glad it helps the prime time AD “pugs” get farmed and still win the campaign I guess but pretty depressing and hard to keep people interested in PvP when we hit ANY objective in our playtimes and we have no less than 3 times our numbers turn up. I get that is probably how other alliances felt before? But rn there is a serious imbalance when from 7-10pm AEST when there is 1 bar blue, 2 bar red and 3-locked Yellow
    Guild Leader Rats of Tobruk (RoT) DC PVP Guild
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
    Jacome Lightbringer (DC Templar)
    Jacome Gro-Longenfirm (DC Sorc)
    Baron Humbert Von Gikken (DC Warden)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jimijac0me wrote: »
    We (DC) are playing/hitting our heads against the wall during all ya’ll off times - truth is there is stupid inbalance now in oceanic time and it really takes AD 25mins ( a qtr of the eval ) to flip the map yellow. Not sure where the off hrs DC are that 2 influential guilds needed to flip to the SAME faction but tbh its pretty impossible to do much even when we manage to get 10 in a raid.

Glad it helps the prime time AD “pugs” get farmed and still win the campaign I guess but pretty depressing and hard to keep people interested in PvP when we hit ANY objective in our playtimes and we have no less than 3 times our numbers turn up. I get that is probably how other alliances felt before? But rn there is a serious imbalance when from 7-10pm AEST when there is 1 bar blue, 2 bar red and 3-locked Yellow

This is why we need the scoring evaluation timer to change based on population :\
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    banana are winning a campaign... #FACT! And against facts, there are no arguments.

(start crying)

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    banana are winning a campaign... #FACT! And against facts, there are no arguments.

(start crying)

I have to say, last night I would have paid money to hear AD zone chat. :lol:

DC and EP stole every AD keep on the map, their Scrolls, and then gate camped yellow for about two hours.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

(start crying)

DC and EP stole every AD keep on the map, their Scrolls, and then gate camped yellow for about two hours.

Sounds like a holiday for you Minalan. Packing up banana-chips left and right lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We've removed a few comments because they violated our policy on naming and shaming. Please be sure to keep your comments on-topic, constructive to the discussion at hand, and inline with our forum rules.

Thanks.
    Staff Post
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Late Thurs night/early Fri morning (eastern USA) was really messed up on PC NA vivec. Saw 2 groups (ep/dc) just chilling at alessia court yard not fighting each other too. Normally I don't care if there's a double team if AD actually had the numbers to fight and defend but numbers was really light for some reason
    Edited by Mazbt on March 30, 2018 4:31PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_KatP wrote: »
    Hi all,

We've removed a few comments because they violated our policy on naming and shaming. Please be sure to keep your comments on-topic, constructive to the discussion at hand, and inline with our forum rules.

Thanks.

That one guild has done more harm to your game and the players in it than any naming and shaming on the forum has ever done.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop talking about the ***gonknight, this is a post about AD and vivec, not about a dc mass unemployed guild.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

(start crying)

yes, we have some problems in that time/hour
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭

I can really sympathise with this as an oceanic AD player we endured almost 18 months of it while TKG were on DC, each night we would log on and have 3 or less keeps, then spend the next 4 to 5 hours just getting our home keeps back if we were lucky, being wiped by vastly superior numbers night after night month after month. Yes some how we managed to win a couple of campaigns during that time though that was probably due to stronger US prim time showings. This was just how the campaign was for so long for us yet we toughed it out tried our best and had some fun though at times I wondered why on those nights we were crushed repeatedly.
    Being on the low pop faction and getting crashed just results in people loosing heart and no longer logging in, wait til you get down to single digits for your whole faction, that's when you really loose heart, or better yet the death of a campaign because your faction cant get enough people together to bypass the gate campers.
    But all you can do is what my guild mates and I did, stick it out take the fight to your enemies where you can and keep telling yourself it will get better.

But then who am I, nothing more than I mindless pug according to most on these forums.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • jimijac0me
    jimijac0me
    ✭✭✭
    lostcloud wrote: »

I can really sympathise with this as an oceanic AD player we endured almost 18 months of it while TKG were on DC, each night we would log on and have 3 or less keeps, then spend the next 4 to 5 hours just getting our home keeps back if we were lucky, being wiped by vastly superior numbers night after night month after month. Yes some how we managed to win a couple of campaigns during that time though that was probably due to stronger US prim time showings. This was just how the campaign was for so long for us yet we toughed it out tried our best and had some fun though at times I wondered why on those nights we were crushed repeatedly.
    Being on the low pop faction and getting crashed just results in people loosing heart and no longer logging in, wait til you get down to single digits for your whole faction, that's when you really loose heart, or better yet the death of a campaign because your faction cant get enough people together to bypass the gate campers.
    But all you can do is what my guild mates and I did, stick it out take the fight to your enemies where you can and keep telling yourself it will get better.

But then who am I, nothing more than I mindless pug according to most on these forums.

Yeah tbh as DC during those times our guild didn’t really want to play on a map like either, we prefer having some work to do.

I thought it was pretty balanced before Ni moved but now its just the same as before but for a different colour.

EDIT: Not really complaining we are trying to step up to the plate but this thread is kind of amusing from OC perspective, see how we go!
    Edited by jimijac0me on March 31, 2018 4:54AM
    Guild Leader Rats of Tobruk (RoT) DC PVP Guild
    Jacome Enakis (DC NB)
    Jacome Dibella (DC Sorc)
    Tealc Enakis (DC DK)
    Jacome Lightbringer (DC Templar)
    Jacome Gro-Longenfirm (DC Sorc)
    Baron Humbert Von Gikken (DC Warden)
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GTAX.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(start crying)

So basically the scrubbiest of scrubs did scrub stuff to the guys who've been suffering against scrubby scrubs for a year. The scrubs even resorted to using two factions of opponents to gate camp (the ultimate act of a true scrub) the guys who dared remind them of their scrubbiness.

This one thinks they've accurately described the incident.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rumor on AD is that EP stash bacon in their keeps. I will have your bacon.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healthiest campaigns are when all factions are within 200 pts of each other or less. In situations like this every player on every faction feels the potential for doing something matters in the end. Of course you have those self serving groups and those that simply are out to do what they want. But, in the end with the way this game was designed, the so called score can mean anything. I will always point out that winning doesn't mean everything. Look at how players act and what they do to each other and then you can understand that if winning means you exploit the Q or use 3rd party help to do so, it becomes a hollow victory. Karma is a *** and at some point it will be your turn to be on the bad side. How you act now will determine how you are treated later when that happens. AD, DC, and EP for the most part has decent players and nice people, however with every large group of people there are bad apples. It would do the community a favor if the so called bad apples just went away. They ruin the game for the majority. Since ZOS wants the players of the PVP community to police ourselves with the bismally equipped TOS department's reporting feature, we should strive as a community to have stronger guilds that believe in the values of ZOS's creation. Remember though, there is a fine line between peer pressure and bullying, least we not forget there to that just because this is a video game the difference between right and wrong is still black and white with no gray in the middle. I have always said just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should do it.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Edited to remove baiting quote]

Ideally. GMs of prominent guilds should be setting the right kind of examples.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 1, 2018 1:52PM
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    lostcloud wrote: »

Yeah tbh as DC during those times our guild didn’t really want to play on a map like either, we prefer having some work to do.

I thought it was pretty balanced before Ni moved but now its just the same as before but for a different colour.

EDIT: Not really complaining we are trying to step up to the plate but this thread is kind of amusing from OC perspective, see how we go!

The way I look at it when logging on to see a blue or red map is as a challenge to find a way to get our home keeps back take the fight to ep and dc whilst ignoring the doom and gloom from ad zone chat lol. The one thing I truly hate to see when I log on is a yellow map especially if it stays that way, fortunately its been quite some years since that was a regular occurance.

For the queen I say.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesterday a ball grp of about 13-16 ep killed around 94 ad in alessia, and took the keep. at that point morale for ad tanked and no attempts were made to take a single keep. To make matters worse Zone chat was a complete zoo. my goodness what a disaster!
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    The rumor on AD is that EP stash bacon in their keeps. I will have your bacon.

Bacon and tittysprinkles for all!!

AD only stores its surplus Lusty Argonian Maid fanfics beneath our keeps. Luckily we keep them well hidden from the prying eyes of our invaders!
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    Anazasi wrote: »
    The healthiest campaigns are when all factions are within 200 pts of each other or less. In situations like this every player on every faction feels the potential for doing something matters in the end. Of course you have those self serving groups and those that simply are out to do what they want. But, in the end with the way this game was designed, the so called score can mean anything. I will always point out that winning doesn't mean everything. Look at how players act and what they do to each other and then you can understand that if winning means you exploit the Q or use 3rd party help to do so, it becomes a hollow victory. Karma is a *** and at some point it will be your turn to be on the bad side. How you act now will determine how you are treated later when that happens. AD, DC, and EP for the most part has decent players and nice people, however with every large group of people there are bad apples. It would do the community a favor if the so called bad apples just went away. They ruin the game for the majority. Since ZOS wants the players of the PVP community to police ourselves with the bismally equipped TOS department's reporting feature, we should strive as a community to have stronger guilds that believe in the values of ZOS's creation. Remember though, there is a fine line between peer pressure and bullying, least we not forget there to that just because this is a video game the difference between right and wrong is still black and white with no gray in the middle. I have always said just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should do it.

Does this mean you aren't going to be uploading anymore profanity-laced videos aimed at PvPers you dislike? :/

And this is the right kind of example. Take it with your grown up pill please.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesterday a ball grp of about 13-16 ep killed around 94 ad in alessia, and took the keep. at that point morale for ad tanked and no attempts were made to take a single keep. To make matters worse Zone chat was a complete zoo. my goodness what a disaster!

Moar zone chat screen shots plz and pls.
    Edited by Vilestride on March 31, 2018 10:15PM
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

First of all, 'zone chat' is 'common place'. Do not take everything seriously. Are there disagreements? Yes, of course there is, as in any collective place. Are there debates? Yes, but you're most welcome to turn off your chat or, just ignore. Making this a false polemic, well, absolutely nothing helps!

Secondly, there are guilds that run in an organized way, but I do not know any guild EP that takes a keep with 60 AD inside. I've faced Dracaris, Invictus, the old Haxus among others, and I've never seen a phenomenon like this since 2014. I think you should pay attention to numbers and not overdo it so much to paint a picture as you wish and that is far from the facts, far far away at last!
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

Moar zone chat screen shots plz and pls.

Do not ask for what neither he nor anyone else has authorization to do, by enforcing ESO rules, ToS.
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all, 'zone chat' is 'common place'. Do not take everything seriously. Are there disagreements? Yes, of course there is, as in any collective place. Are there debates? Yes, but you're most welcome to turn off your chat or, just ignore. Making this a false polemic, well, absolutely nothing helps!

Secondly, there are guilds that run in an organized way, but I do not know any guild EP that takes a keep with 60 AD inside. I've faced Dracaris, Invictus, the old Haxus among others, and I've never seen a phenomenon like this since 2014. I think you should pay attention to numbers and not overdo it so much to paint a picture as you wish and that is far from the facts, far far away at last!

I don't turn off zone in Cyro - and I hope others don't either - because it's a good tool for getting information quickly to every single player on our team.

If your excuse for polluting AD zone with your poison is "well people can just turn it off then" you should really reconsider your position. Not helpful. At all.

This is a non-issue on other factions much more often than AD, which is to their benefit. Consider that as well.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »

This is a non-issue on other factions much more often than AD, which is to their benefit. Consider that as well.

Have you read toosks work?
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

Have you read toosks work?

No.

I feel like there's a joke opportunity here I'm wasting, I hate that.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

I don't turn off zone in Cyro - and I hope others don't either - because it's a good tool for getting information quickly to every single player on our team.

If your excuse for polluting AD zone with your poison is "well people can just turn it off then" you should really reconsider your position. Not helpful. At all.

Well, yesterday a DC player - former player, was saying that ZONE DC was worse than ZONE AD. Well, it will be at your discretion and for each one to evaluate how you best understand.