The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Screen Flickering black

Alcmaeonidae
Alcmaeonidae
Soul Shriven
HI team,

I have logged in to the game but on certain maps or screens, my monitor goes black and then refreshes again. It does this at regular intervals.

Im gaming on 3440x1440 resolution. There wasn't this problem back when I was still playing this game in 2015-2016 on a 1080p monitor.

Can I get some assistance?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alcmaeonidae

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

To get started in resolving this, the first two things you should do are upgrade your video card drivers and run a repair through the launcher. If you still run into flickering and the monitor refreshing, please provide us with more detail on your PC setup. You can create a game consultant to find out what monitor, CPU, and video card you're running. Those details would be helpful for further troubleshooting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post