Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

summerset: missing morrowind

lacheski10
lacheski10
Soul Shriven
I bought the pre-sale summerset but the morrowind does not appear available to me, only the mount.

comprei a pre-venda da summerset mas a morrowind não aparece disponivel pra mim, só a montaria

[edit to include translation]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on March 22, 2018 10:45PM
  • go2g
    go2g
    I'm on the same boat: I got my Senche Mount immediately upon purchasing, but cannot access the Morrowind download no matter what I do.

Went over it with Sony customer service chat and all my licenses are in order. The dude who helped just had no idea what to do about it. And I gotta hand it to him: he looked at the problem from a dozen angles.

FWIW, I bought the digital Summerset vanilla upgrade bundle (non-collector's edition). And evidently have to wait 284+ days to get the Summerset chapter download. And, no, I don't own a previously purchased copy of Morrowind already.
    Edited by go2g on March 23, 2018 2:07AM
  • MattTheViolator
    The only thing I received on checkout was my PS4 theme. It's been over 24 hours and no mount...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue with some players not receiving Morrowind after pre-purchasing Summerset on the PS4. We appreciate your patience as we investigate this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    @ZOS_BillE any update on when we will be able to access morrowind?
    Edited by Beezil83 on March 26, 2018 12:39PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Beezil83

We currently don't have any updates regarding this issue, as it's still under investigation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    Ok thank you for the response.
  • Agmaro
    Agmaro
    Soul Shriven
    Any news about this? I bought the upgrade, got the mount and the theme but not the Morrowind chapter :(
  • Beezil83
    Beezil83
    They say it's being looked into but it's been since Thursday and there is still no access to morrowind for me.
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    At this point I want to know if I can get a refund. Take the mount too I don’t care. This is ridiculous. Been about a week now since I pre ordered.
  • GeminiTiger
    GeminiTiger
    Soul Shriven
    MegaToxic wrote: »
    At this point I want to know if I can get a refund. Take the mount too I don’t care. This is ridiculous. Been about a week now since I pre ordered.

Same because it's already dumb the only way to get the warden class is through morrowind now I've been lied to about getting access to it! And both parties psn and eso are pushing the issue to the other. Ridiculous!
  • AstralSaiyan
    AstralSaiyan
    ✭✭
    I contacted Sony support and got a refund. I’m willing to wait but it’s been about a week and still nothing so I’m done. Sony did try and work me through getting morrowind but it wasn’t working so they refunded me. If it isn’t fixed I would recommend just asking Sony for a refund.