The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reliable source serving corrupt data

kodman91b16_ESO
So I was updating my game after some time from being away from the game and this thing hit me "Reliable source serving corrupt data" It sits at the last 0.05 mb to donwload and won't move. I've googled the problem to try find a post about this and I found one but it was from 2016 and I've tried all the solutions in it and nothing works.

Anything else I can do at this point? Also is there anyone else who has or have had this problem since the latest update?
  • kodman91b16_ESO
    Ok so I launched the game without using the Launcher and it seems that I can play without updating for some random reason o.O The 64bit version worked fine for me should I be worried?
  • ola.wilhelmssonb16_ESO
    I have the exact same problem, when I try start the game with the launcher. I recently "Pre-purchased" the Summerset Isle expansion. Could that be an issue?
  • kodman91b16_ESO
    I have the exact same problem, when I try start the game with the launcher. I recently "Pre-purchased" the Summerset Isle expansion. Could that be an issue?

I have not prepurchased it. Though one thing I forgot to mention is that in the launcher the announcement picture for Summerset is corrupt. As if the pixels in the picture got all screwed up.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads open about patching issues, we've decided to close this thread. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, please feel free to do so in this thread. Listed below are helpful articles and threads with troubleshooting for the different errors coming up.

You can also open a support ticket with customer service for further investigation if those steps do not help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.