The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

double billing after being dropped from ESO+

Fherrit
Fherrit
✭✭✭
First, lets get this out of the way: Yes, I AM being double billed, there are two pending charge lines on my CC, each increasing the total amount for the month by 14.99.

Background: Last night at around 11 pm PST I was finishing up a zone for my Cadwell's achievement, went to a hub city to sell/decon the accumulated loot as my bags had swelled up fast. Upon going to the bank I saw why my bags were full so fast, every resource I had collected along the way was taking up a bag slot as if I didn't have ESO +'s craft bag. Odd I thought, I quit the game, opened a browser and checked my account. In the account summary it said I had no days left on my ESO+ account.

This was very odd. I had specifically set up my membership to be recurring monthly. I even have the CC statements to back up that claim should it come to that, but figuring maybe something screwy happened with the patch of the short month, I reentered all my CC credentials and mad sure to hit the "recurring monthly" option.

This morning my bank notifies me of the double billing, I log into my banking account, and sure enough, there are two pending charge lines from ESO. I tried digging around in your support section, but that's a royal clusterpuck of a mess, so came here for clear directions on what to do.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Fherrit

The double charges you are seeing could be the result of an authorization check. This can happen when the payment method changes on an account. In these situations, you will see both the authorization check and the ESO Plus membership fee on their card/account, but only the funds for the membership will be kept. If both charges do go through, please contact customer support so we can investigate.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post