Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camlorn Hat Pack & Holiday Dye Stamps Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - March 15 - 19

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
An all-new festive hat pack and Holiday dye stamps with exclusive dyes are here! Look for them in the ESO Crown Store, starting this week.

HATS
Camlorn Top Hat Pack
54f3a30bafa4d87ad643a3600f06888e.jpg

The Top of Sundas Morning to you in your Camlorn Top Hat, with a buckle, a shamrock, or a “lucky bouquet." This bundle includes all three!

The Camlorn Top Hat Pack is available for a limited time on all platforms from March 15 to March 19 at 10am EDT, and costs 700 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Holiday
texowyyhndyo.png

The Holiday dye stamps are available on all platforms from March 15 to March 19 at 10am EST and cost 200 crowns.

Burgeoning
65tj11m14xpu.png

The Burgeoning Holiday dye stamps are available on all platforms from March 15 to March 21 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 15, 2018 2:11PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hats look pretty cool, I'll have to see if they work for any of my characters. Still sad that those dyes are only sold as consumables and not permanent unlocks, though. :'(
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings?

Nope.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be much more tempted by the dye packs if they were:
    A. Permanent Dye Unlocks
    B. Worked on Outfits

Since they do neither, I'll pass.
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hat dyes terribly.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hat is cool

crown store dye are useless
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, the fact that the dyes are not available for outfits make and as permanent unlocks kills any incentive to buy them
  • Stonyfoot
    Stonyfoot
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, the hat looks three sizes too large on my argonian with a large empty space on both sides of the head... Should have previewed on all my characters before buying.
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    The third one might look good in an Industrial Revolution themed outfit, with the Clockwork (I think) monocle and either the wedding or noble suit.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have had the drunk personality on sale too!
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you make me wait til 29th for the fake unicorn horse? o:)

I might have bought the hat, but since people say it dyes badly, I'll give it a miss.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    see, I always have to wait until some brave souls buy hats and costumes and dye-test them and it's a real shame.
    I'm all for collecting costumes to support the game (if prices are right) but well...

hyping over costumes make the prices go up way too high and limited time only, making people impulse buy. *coughnocturnalcough* worse, if those dye terribly. I'm looking at you holiday in balmora... not that it's a limited time only item but still. and even worse, those costumes that don't take dyes well tend to take holiday dyes rather decently. I really do wish those holiday dyes were perma-unlocks, but well, maybe I shouldn't say I want to perma unlock them because they might charge 3k per colour, for 3 days only. damned if I do damned if I don't!

so...

Will you be picking up today's new Crown Store offerings? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram!

no :|

#teamEmeric