The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Style over substance.

GeorgeParker
So a big part of the last Update was Outfits.
Everyone knows the emphasis put on Style Motifs by ZOS.

So if how you look in game is so important why the hell have I spent the last week grouped with a disembodied Blue Health Bar instead of my Wifes Character, which appears and disappears when it feels like it.

Really annoying.
Edited by GeorgeParker on March 13, 2018 1:04PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So annoying. When is this going to be fixed @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does /reloadui, traveling to another zone, or traveling to the other player help?

Usually, /reloadui helps when I can only see heath bars, but there was one time when a friend and I grouped up only to be put in different instances of Auridon. That was strange.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's getting old... 80% of the time one of the players ina group dungeon will be invisible. XBOX NA.
  • GeorgeParker
    Hi VaranisArano

Sometimes moving zones, areas brings the character back but most times not, you just have a Blue Bar instead of a playing partner and this seems totally random when it happens and when it fixes itself.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many times I don't even see the blue health bar of my teammates since Dragon Bones patch. Only things I am able to see are their ability effects and non-combat pets.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have found that moving out of viewing distance of the char is often enough to nring him back. Which I admit is kind of difficult in a dungeon...

Edit to clatify: I mean further apart than what the draw distance from game settings says. It's quite far if you have put that setting to max.
    Edited by Leandor on March 19, 2018 1:58PM
  • GeorgeParker
    Hi Leandor

Will try paying attention to grouping distance tonight, cheers for that.