The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lol 12k PR like really?

FearlessOne_2014
FearlessOne_2014
✭✭✭✭✭
All of my other MMOs and internet services are good. But for some reason since the patch. i got random 1 or 2 hours worth of 5k to 12k pretty much get DC'ed. In areas like Reaper's March and what not.

And no it's not my internet as I have a direct Gigabit Fiber services. This is starting to become more and more common. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GinaBruno please help.

1AqcQHc.png
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s definitely been worse. When I ping ZOS servers or as close as I can get I have around 87ms. In game lately it’s been very unsteady but typically between 170 to disconnect range in battles. And it doesn’t have to be large battles either. I’ve been booted even in a small 4v4 in a near empty campaign.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This morning I am getting ping spikes in Auridon. 1500 to 4000 ping and rubberbanding all over the place. Trying to do crafting writs turns into a half hour ordeal on one character. It is nearly unplayable.
    PC/EU DC
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of my other MMOs and internet services are good. But for some reason since the patch. i got random 1 or 2 hours worth of 5k to 12k pretty much get DC'ed. In areas like Reaper's March and what not.

And no it's not my internet as I have a direct Gigabit Fiber services. This is starting to become more and more common. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GinaBruno please help.

1AqcQHc.png

I want this so damn bad. I have AT&T Fiber and my latency is 18ms to the ISP. Makes me angry
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it looks like it got worse to the point of not even letting me log onto any of my characters.

@ZOS_GinaBruno This is happening to me on PC NA.

It's all good. It just gives me a reason to play Elite: Dangerous , and Stellaris.

It just sucks for my guild mates is all. Because they won't get anyone else to form and lead the guild trial runs. That was scheduled today.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MichaelM @ZOS_MichaelServotte @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_BillE

Why since patch I can not log onto game or have over 12k ping since Friday. When my internet is testing at speeds and ping like this??????????
    N04db9Y.png

Just so you should know should this not be fix by monday. I'm just going to push ESO to the trash heaps with the rest of the trash games.

This is not a threat this is legitimate promise. Also if this is not fixed I will be calling my bank for a chargeback, of my ongoing sub.. Because I'm not getting services that I've paid for!
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on March 11, 2018 12:16AM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no it's not my internet as I have a direct Gigabit Fiber services.

this statement is where you show people you do not understand how the internet works. Which is fine, but it means all your assumptions have just been invalidated. and you, who clearly does not understand this, is threatening them?

And you are threatening them regardless of whether you claim its not, and its just a promise.

How about you drop your arrogance, actually try some diagnostics instead of randomly blaming someone (when you have no clue how it works, this is what you are doing here) and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to fix the issue instead.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    And no it's not my internet as I have a direct Gigabit Fiber services.

this statement is where you show people you do not understand how the internet works. Which is fine, but it means all your assumptions have just been invalidated. and you, who clearly does not understand this, is threatening them?

And you are threatening them regardless of whether you claim its not, and its just a promise.

How about you drop your arrogance, actually try some diagnostics instead of randomly blaming someone (when you have no clue how it works, this is what you are doing here) and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to fix the issue instead.

I totally haven't thought about just reinstalling ESO completely. Actually I did. Lol
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MichaelM @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_BillE

Any word on this issue? While I don't expect a response on the weekend. I do expect one from you guys next week. And my apologies for my past rude post here. I was a bit upset again it's no excuse and I apologize.

Ez8oV4q.png
    WreoKQc.png
    80DeHlY.png
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on March 11, 2018 1:48PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MichaelM @ZOS_MichaelServotte @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_BillE

Why since patch I can not log onto game or have over 12k ping since Friday. When my internet is testing at speeds and ping like this??????????
    N04db9Y.png

Just so you should know should this not be fix by monday. I'm just going to push ESO to the trash heaps with the rest of the trash games.

This is not a threat this is legitimate promise. Also if this is not fixed I will be calling my bank for a chargeback, of my ongoing sub.. Because I'm not getting services that I've paid for!

Here’s a consumer that knows his rights.

Congratulations on not being a sheep
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @FearlessOne_2014

We've sent you a PM to follow-up about the lag and disconnections you are experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @FearlessOne_2014

We've sent you a PM to follow-up about the lag and disconnections you are experiencing.

Are you kidding me. Telling me I did not submit a support ticket..................................................

qPXIO32.png

You know want I'm not even going to. Time to get my money back from my Sub this month. Have a good life ZOS.

CrmjtMu.png
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    you're like the epitome of 'Let me speak to your manager'
    Edited by Shmoopy on March 12, 2018 7:47PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shmoopy wrote: »
    He's not wrong though. I'm logging on less and less because of this issue. No one should have to a Network Engineer to play a game.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FYI, getting "irate" with a business is the best way to NOT get the desired effect. Especially when dealing with customer service. Customer service is far far more likely to go out of their way to help you if you are pleasant to deal with. Being rude and demanding actually will only make it more difficult to fix your problem and they will be more interested in getting rid of you then actually helping you.

• FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, getting "irate" with a business is the best way to NOT get the desired effect. Especially when dealing with customer service. Customer service is far far more likely to go out of their way to help you if you are pleasant to deal with. Being rude and demanding actually will only make it more difficult to fix your problem and they will be more interested in getting rid of you then actually helping you.

I think it's not you who gets it. At this point, I honestly don't care. My bank is in the process of refunding my money. And ZOS and I can go our separate ways. If they choose not to get me back online and lie to me. Telling me what I didn't do when I have actually proof I did. ZOS and I can go our own separate ways.

Bye bye Felicia!
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's not you who gets it. At this point, I honestly don't care. My bank is in the process of refunding my money. And ZOS and I can go our separate ways. If they choose not to get me back online and lie to me. Telling me what I didn't do when I have actually proof I did. ZOS and I can go our own separate ways.

Bye bye Felicia!

in the image you linked, you claim to 'have tried everything' but well, i think you need to look up a dictionary for the meaning of everything. I wasnt suggesting reinstall it. What you should have done is tried some internet diagnostics to find out if your isp or another router along the way was having issues. But you didnt do any of that. You did nothing to check any of that (or if you did, you left it out of here which would be strange). You think just because a speedtest works that everything on the internet works. I got news for you. So who gets it? not you. and with the arrogance, threats and rudeness you've displayed here, we won't miss you.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    He's not wrong though. I'm logging on less and less because of this issue. No one should have to a Network Engineer to play a game.

you have an account with an internet provider. while they wont give you direct access to a network engineer, they do provide support staff who can do some work to check things out for you and if needed contact a network engineer on your behalf. So no, you dont have to be a network engineer but you do have access to them. Checking out internet disconnections is kinda what they are for.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you have an account with an internet provider. while they wont give you direct access to a network engineer, they do provide support staff who can do some work to check things out for you and if needed contact a network engineer on your behalf. So no, you dont have to be a network engineer but you do have access to them. Checking out internet disconnections is kinda what they are for.

It’s not internet issues. ESO just really has horrendous and unstable performance a lot of the time. The in game ping is horrible for some reason and issues with lag and disconnects are non stop and have been for years.
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done a traceroute?

Have you searched the forums looking to see what works for other people?

Are you sure you haven't been suspended for exploiting if it's a case of not even being able to connect?

What on earth makes you so privileged that ZOS needs to spend resources on kowtowing to you on the forums if you won't even lodge a bug report or go through the support section?

NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

It’s not internet issues. ESO just really has horrendous and unstable performance a lot of the time. The in game ping is horrible for some reason and issues with lag and disconnects are non stop and have been for years.

Funny because I don't have these problems. If it was the game wouldn't we all have such frequent problems. I have had rare problems but nothing close to what you and OP describe.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair enough to all who have negative feelings towards me. I have none back at you all. Facts are support won't help me. Even claims I haven't sent them the ticket they erased.

So for the whole of this mouth sub cycle I got maybe 2 days of service. Hate me or not I'm doing a chargeback and may never do business with ZOS in the near or distant futures. I ain't paying for service that's not being delivered to me. Been fine since 2014. So trying to say it's on my end now. Just sounds like madness to me.

Just got the forum in the mail from my bank btw. INB4 any door MEME's. Just note it wasn't my choice to quit the game. ZOS forced me by screwing something up with the update this month.

GG peace!
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough to all who have negative feelings towards me. I have none back at you all. Facts are support won't help me. Even claims I haven't sent them the ticket they erased.

So for the whole of this mouth sub cycle I got maybe 2 days of service. Hate me or not I'm doing a chargeback and may never do business with ZOS in the near or distant futures. I ain't paying for service that's not being delivered to me. Been fine since 2014. So trying to say it's on my end now. Just sounds like madness to me.

Just got the forum in the mail from my bank btw. INB4 any door MEME's. Just note it wasn't my choice to quit the game. ZOS forced me by screwing something up with the update this month.

GG peace!

I was pointing out actually, that being hostile and aggressive rarely gets you the desired result. Its a human thing. I go out of my way to be nice to customer service because they are so pleasantly surprised that i have an issue but im being nice they are like " oh your going to be pleasant, let me spend my time helping you, so i dont get some *** who wants to do nothing but scream at me when all they needed to do was reset their cable modem" and yeah they get some pretty stupid issues to fix, customer service in general, that is usually the customers fault because they dont understand something and spend time to learn to understand it.

Not saying that is your case, just that you would get better results usually, if you werent so hostile and aggressive.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GG peace!

I was pointing out actually, that being hostile and aggressive rarely gets you the desired result. Its a human thing. I go out of my way to be nice to customer service because they are so pleasantly surprised that i have an issue but im being nice they are like " oh your going to be pleasant, let me spend my time helping you, so i dont get some *** who wants to do nothing but scream at me when all they needed to do was reset their cable modem" and yeah they get some pretty stupid issues to fix, customer service in general, that is usually the customers fault because they dont understand something and spend time to learn to understand it.

Not saying that is your case, just that you would get better results usually, if you werent so hostile and aggressive.

Yeah I agree and I do apologize for my aggression.

Anyways I'm glad I didn't mail in the documents to complete my chargeback. More so since I fixed my problem by completely wiping my computer to Factory States.

ESO is now working.

All I can say for others still having issues with this problem. If all else fails. Don't do what I did and make yourself look like a idiot. Instead just do a factory reset of your machine.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GG peace!

Anyways I'm glad I didn't mail in the documents to complete my chargeback. More so since I fixed my problem by completely wiping my computer to Factory States.

ESO is now working.

All I can say for others still having issues with this problem. If all else fails. Don't do what I did and make yourself look like a idiot. Instead just do a factory reset of your machine.

I am thrilled you got it working and can enjoy the game again. Thank you too for sharing your success. Computers and programs can be very fickle for sure.

Glad it worked out in the end for you.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

GG peace!

ESO is now working.

Ha, recovery and and restore use to be my last ditch effort to fix problems and it usually works. I havent needed to do it for a few years though.
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting a factory restore worked. Hmmm going to have to think on that. I would have reset the network stack first. Google Winsock Reset or TCPIP RESET SITE:Microsoft.com for info on that.