The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! I can't load into my homes with my main crafter!

Soot
Soot
✭✭
PC NA
So what happens is when I try to fast travel to one of my houses OR go in the front door from the world, after a loading screen maybe about 1-2 mins I get booted to the password / login screen with a message:
Error Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.
This happens on only one of my characters. I'm baffled as to how to fix it myself. I also posted a bug report with similar information there: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/399823/i-cannot-load-into-houses-on-my-character-soot#latest

I might have run into yet another unique to me bug XD. Pls help =D.

thx
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Soot

Please check your inbox for a PM about your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    Hi Soot & ZOS_BillE

I have experienced the exact same issue on the same date as Soot and as of 3/18/2018 - still have no access to houses.

I was able to have customer service fix the inability to login issue for my main by moving that particular character to a "safe spot", however this character (main character and my max crafter) is still not able to enter any of the houses owned on this account.

Customer Service advised to do a /bug (but not to expect a direct response)....I submitted the /bug and it has been over a week at this point and I still do not have access to my houses with my main character (other characters can enter).

Soot - was the issue resolved for you and if so, any advice?

Thanks !
  • Soot
    Soot
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    River'Song we had a similar experience. I, trying to workaround in game, got stuck and had to be moved. Then some days passed and the issue was mysteriously resolved. So I was fine with it for some time, now it's back. I put a /bug report but I guess what I didn't ask is if they'd done something to fix it. Which might have happened. Now I'm wondering if they have to do it again, whatever it was that fixed it. I would personally put in a support request and also post in this thread (which you already did.) I'll prob myself put in a ticket soon.

Cherrio
  • Soot
    Soot
    ✭✭
    Try removing all your gear before loading into a house again.
    Cheers
  • River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    Thanks!

Tried with no gear and also no outfit.....no luck, still homeless
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @River'Song

We've sent you a PM with an update on your open ticket.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    Hi ZOS_BillE,

Thanks so much for the response. I've tried again on 3/20 and still cannot enter my houses using my main character.

• Soot
    Soot
    ✭✭
    Hello my issue came back I can't load into my houses with just 1 character -- soot. Any info on this? When it'll be fixed etc.
    thx
  • River'Song
    River'Song
    ✭✭
    Hiya Soot,

I am working with the escalation team as I still cannot load with one character.

Did you ever get your bug fixed?

Thanks
  • Soot
    Soot
    ✭✭
    Hello my issue came back and I can't load into houses with my character "Soot." Any help will be appreciated thx! In the past I had this issue and it mysteriously went away and I was able to load into my houses again. But now the bug's back :(.

Thx!