The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This one guy is Harassing a friend and our guild

Arunan
Arunan
So this one guy (I will not name a name until a developer deems it necessary) will not leave my friend alone. We were allies in guilds and such, but then he started to do stuff with his guild that we didn't approve of and so we decided to break the alliance. Now he is harassing a friend that block him, he messaged on our discord, made a new account to again message on our discord, then emails her stuff PRETENDING to be ZOS and will not leave us alone. We block him and he just makes a new account and he recently sent an email to my friend. When I say harass, he is saying that he is trying to get her banned, get our guild banned etc. We only didn't like how he started to run things by kicking his admins and such for the most absurd reasons. So we broke off the alliance and now says that it was all our fault when we did not do anything. We thought this blew over after the last encounter but the total time in having to deal with him has been 2-3 weeks or so. Any ideas on how to get him off our backs? I do not wish for any more conflict but I would like for him to stay away from our guild and my friends.
This discussion has been closed.