The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outstanding Outfitter Challenge broken?

MRusso89
MRusso89
✭✭✭
The timed challenge for Xbox titled "Outstanding Outfitter" seems to not unlock even after fulfilling it's requirements. Is this an issue for anyone else? Or am I not doing it correctly? I've changed my outfit a dozen times.
Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those achievements usually don't unlock until a few weeks after we see them in the achievement list. I haven't unlocked it either so I would imagine it is unable to be earned yet.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Those achievements usually don't unlock until a few weeks after we see them in the achievement list. I haven't unlocked it either so I would imagine it is unable to be earned yet.

I assumed there was a bug becuase I was able to complete the timed challenge for finishing the new dungeons but not this one. The end date says 4/30/18 which I guess would line up with having it start on 3/30/18 though.
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not saying you're wrong @MRusso89 it might actually be a bug. Just wanted you to know that I haven't been able to unlock it either so if it is a bug you're not the only one experiencing it and give my two cents. Hopefully someone from ZOS will come in here and clear it up for us.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on March 5, 2018 4:20PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i guess since this thread was moved to bug reports then that is confirmation it is a bug....?
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    So i guess since this thread was moved to bug reports then that is confirmation it is a bug....?

No idea, they just said they were moving it to Bug Reports and that was all.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man, the communication here is just top-notch......