Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted from server error 307

flubber77
flubber77
✭✭✭✭
was afk and got booted from server with error code 307 and cant log back in again.... WHY
Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Beodamacsa
    Beodamacsa
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this for the past 3 nights in a row and its incredibly annoying.
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @flubber77 @Ozby,

If you receive an Error 307, you will have been disconnected from the megaserver. If this occurs to you, you may not be able to log back in immediately (resulting in Error 304), and we recommend you wait for period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to do so.

If the issue persists and you are not able to log back into the game, check the Service Alerts page to see if ESO is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance.

If you still experience issues, you can submit a ticket to our customer support team.

Hope this helps!
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on March 3, 2018 5:06PM
    Staff Post
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_KatP wrote: »

If you receive an Error 307, you will have been disconnected from the megaserver. If this occurs to you, you may not be able to log back in immediately (resulting in Error 304), and we recommend you wait for period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to do so.

If the issue persists and you are not able to log back into the game, check the Service Alerts page to see if ESO is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance.

If you still experience issues, you can submit a ticket to our customer support team.

Hope this helps!

I guess the question here then is "why". I've been hit with this error randomly. I can't see any pattern to it. Some folk are speculating it's anti-botting kicking in. If that's the case, it needs tweaking. :) I don't think depositing money in the bank or smelting ingots should be ticking over an anti-botting routing.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭

Hope this helps!

I guess the question here then is "why". I've been hit with this error randomly. I can't see any pattern to it. Some folk are speculating it's anti-botting kicking in. If that's the case, it needs tweaking. :) I don't think depositing money in the bank or smelting ingots should be ticking over an anti-botting routing.

the bot thingy is a good speculation. when afk make my self dinner i did go by my keyboard and did move 1inch or so before afk again and after 30min i did get booted from server and could not log in before 30 min or so. but this also happends by just looking at map, skys then map again also. maybe time to get GM back into the game and make them do it the hard way?
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Lexynide
    Lexynide
    ✭✭✭✭

Hope this helps!

Me and my friend (we use different ISPs too) repeatedly got kicked about 3-4 times like this already (each time waiting 10-15 minutes). So effectively we have wasted nearly a hour combating this issue.

Do something already. This is not acceptable at all.
  • draconima
    draconima
    Soul Shriven
    i go afk for 10 min because my daugther is sick and having a fever, then i come back to you have been booted from server... wtf guys i pay for this service... why would it bother anyone if i go afk 10 min to take care of my child????
  • draconima
    draconima
    Soul Shriven
    i just lost my gaming night because of this stupid feature
  • TiberiusTryton
    TiberiusTryton
    ✭✭✭
    This just happened to me.... Went to go eat dinner, came back to booted from server and can't log in........... Can we calm down on making DLC's and expansions every quarter and fix what is broken.... Errors and Lag fixes don't bring in $$$ I get it but it sure doe's create lasting customers.
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could look at it a different way, in that fixing disconnects lets you use what you paid for. Online gaming is a strange market. I know of no other area where the seller has all the cards.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!