The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Need Advice Pvp magsorc no cp.

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
is spinner lich and zaan a good combo to run?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can’t fit two five piece sets and a monster set unless you DW. Zaan in particular is not really great on Sorc. You don’t want to be in melee range most times.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well... for Sorc you can do lich backbar and Spinner front only can’t you? Then wear a heavy zaan Helm and a medium zaan shoulder for the undaunted bonus. In that case it should work, it’s not like you need Spinner on your buff-bar.

And I don’t see why Zaan won’t work on a Sorc, streak or boundless storm to keep it on them.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Minalan

Yes you could. Don’t think it will be awesome though.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For mag sorc I run Krags and Wizards Riposte...as lots of people don't rez other players, so need to do it quick. lol

Also check out: https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-pvp-build1/ :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s not enough sustain.

With Lich+spinner you’ll need tri-food and maybe serpent mundus along with 2-3 mag regen glyphs
    Edited by Lexxypwns on February 28, 2018 5:26PM
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been experimenting with a lot of different sets, I currently run spinners and martial knowledge for the extra 10% damage. Not currently wearing a monster set but have been trying a few of those out too. So far I found, it's hard to replace spinners, when I try, the damage gets reduced because you lose the spell penetration. So I've been running spinners + whatever (netches, war maidens etc...)

I do okay in PvP damage wise, sustain sucks until you learn a good rotation and weaving in heavy attacks. My suggestion, do spinners plus whatever other set fits your play style, like war maidens adds 400 spell damage to magic abilities, most of the abilities I use are magic. Netches Touch is good if you use a lot of shock damage abilities...

Someday I will incorporate a monster set, I just haven't found one I click with, so I stick with 2 full sets of light armor and 1 heavy armor piece for the 4% undaunted bonus
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    You can’t fit two five piece sets and a monster set unless you DW. Zaan in particular is not really great on Sorc. You don’t want to be in melee range most times.

u may not be in melee range but alot of fights are even with a sorc.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    It’s not enough sustain.

With Lich+spinner you’ll need tri-food and maybe serpent mundus along with 2-3 mag regen glyphs

then what do you suggest?