Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Somethings wrong with Server today (PC N/A)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello, so at first im getting this Log in error, says "Server timed out cannot connect. Please try again later.

Second, when I did get in , I got kicked out and tried to log back in but it said my accout was already logged.

Third, I got back in,queued a normal dungeon, it was lagging then it was ok, but then my back bar and front bar weapons switched but the animation was correct. Back bar staff, and magic, front bar 2 one handed axes and stam skills. However it gets worse, I went from hitting the bosses with 4k to 14K attacks to attacks that were doing 439 to 889 damage. So I quite until this gets fixed. Or will come back in 2 or 3 hours.
Edited by chaz on February 28, 2018 2:07PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More problems since Monday's small patch. Just wow. I've seen quite a few quirks happening in the past few days and recorded a few. 1)Character continuously moving sideways 2)Nodes that cannot be harvested 3)Stamina drain from doing nothing 4) Puncturing Sweeps on Templar completely broken, not functioning correctly. I'm sure there are more.

Good luck.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chaz

Is this happening only on one character?

For the time being we recommend you disable add-ons and see if you still have the same issue with your weapon bars.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE , yeah so far just the one character. I didn't bother using my other 4 since I was having an issue getting logged in. Also the other guy is also correct, @Trinity_Is_My_Name . I too have seen stamina deplete too quickly, health not fully regen, and node just disappear in front of me as if it wasn't even there. I've seen a lot of things but today is just a log in issue, and it switching my weapons from the back and front bars to the opposite bar. Meanwhile when it did that, the animation is still correct but it looks so funny using bloodthirst (dual wield) with a staff , and or using combat prayer with dual wield axes.

Plus this whole thing of greatly reducing my weapon damage to nearly next to nothing. I might as well been playing in a veteran dungeon naked with no weapons at all. I'm gonna log in about noon time and see if its fixed.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    @chaz Myself and some friends noticed the weird extra resources drain since Dragon Bones was launched
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The random resource drain being mentioned is something we are aware of and currently investigating. There is an ongoing thread about it here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.