The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still getting disconnected at the end of every Dungeon....

OneKhajiitCrimeWave
OneKhajiitCrimeWave
✭✭✭✭✭
Posted here 2 days ago about this issue and was told to submit a ticket. Done so and sent further emails with no response.

I am getting disconnected at the end of EVERY dungeon and between EVERY stage of vDSA, which has now led to me being dropped from our team to do score runs because that 15+ minutes counts.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game for the second time to try and fix this (shouldn't have held much hope).

I have literally followed your little checklist but I am getting impatient. If the issue was at random points in dungeons etc then I would be pushing my ISP but it's literally the end of every dungeon.

It also does not happen with any other game. I am not asking for the impossible. I am asking you to find the solution for this on your end (because it is on your end) so that I can go back to doing what I love. Smashing dungeons and trials with guildies.

I may not be patient but even a modicum of support that's not linking to a thread I've read multiple times and done everything it says would be appreciated.
Edited by OneKhajiitCrimeWave on February 23, 2018 11:09AM
Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!