Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Texture Issues

LickingHistSap
LickingHistSap
✭✭✭
Character armors have extremely bad pop-in, and I have no idea why. My latency is around 80 normally, and it does this no matter what the graphics are turned to. Is there any fix?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LickingHistSap

Are character armors the only thing having texture issues?

You should run through the troubleshooting steps found here which can sometimes improve graphical glitches. If you don't see any improvement please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LickingHistSap
    LickingHistSap
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @LickingHistSap

Are character armors the only thing having texture issues?

You should run through the troubleshooting steps found here which can sometimes improve graphical glitches. If you don't see any improvement please let us know.

I think so. The textures of the world itself seem fine, and I haven't noticed any issues with faces. It's just that every time I turn around, the character armor unloads and takes about two seconds to load back on.

I tried these, and the pop in time did get a little shorter after I lowered view distance, but it still happens pretty often.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LickingHistSap

As you are still having issues with the armor after going through the troubleshooting steps, we recommend contacting customer support to start a ticket. Our support team can look into this further and help determine what is causing the bad armor pop-in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post