The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox one connection issues

OneKhajiitCrimeWave
OneKhajiitCrimeWave
✭✭✭✭✭
So a fellow guild member and I have been having the exact same connection issue and it's beginning to drive me mad.

So we seem to disconnect at the end of every dungeon that we run. Get to the end, loot the boss, DISCONNECT. Very rarely does it happen in the middle except for VDSA when entering a new arena or if there's a load screen involved. We both get told that we "cannot connect to the server" when it does this.

I have been through port forwarding to ensure that it wasn't a port forwarding issue. I just can't find the reason for this. We're both with Virgin Media for our Internet. Any suggestions or solutions would be AMAZING. We waste about 15 minutes of time in every vDSA run just because of this.
Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @OneKhajiitCrimeWave

Have you went through the troubleshooting mentioned in this thread?

If you have and are still getting disconnected at the end of dungeons, we recommend both you and your friend start tickets with customer support to investigate this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I appreciate the response, none of that has solved my problem and has been done on 2 occasions now (once by myself and once by my friend)
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!