The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus has Vanished AGAIN

Apache_Kid
Apache_Kid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
This is not the first time this has happened. I was charged for renewal on 1/23/18. It has not been 30 days yet my ESO Plus is just magically not active when I sign in. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please restore it to me. Xbox NA. Someone can contact me for my Gamertag. This is a premium subscription tier that I have been subbed to for over a year while also buying extra crowns and I'm sick of being treated like ***. My game freezes and crashes to the dashboard multiple times a day and Cyrodiil is a laggy mess. All I ask for is my CRAFT BAG that I PAY MONTHLY FOR to work. Thanks to the constraints you put on the inventory system, as I have full bank and some full characters, the game is literally un-playable for me because I can't pick anything up.

ESO Plus is like the one thing that should ALWAYS work and yet this is the 4th time this has happened to me. Get someone at your office to call someone at Microsoft and figure it out. Xbox players are literally treated like sewer garbage and I am FED UP
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I swear to God if you respond and tell me that "Xbox Live is currently experiencing a service interruption" I'm going to lose it. This has happened 4 times and one time it was for 3 days. If this is an Xbox live issue CONTACT THEM AND SORT IT OUT SO IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. No other Xbox Games ever give me a small fraction of the problems this one does it's absolutey mind blowing.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on February 15, 2018 8:54PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I can't even sign in now. Error 303. Gonna go play Monster Hunter I guess. I'll check back later tonight.
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    Mine just quit working. I was charged on 2/2 so it's only been 13 days wtf ZOS.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jolter wrote: »
    Mine just quit working. I was charged on 2/2 so it's only been 13 days wtf ZOS.

For what it's worth I just got home and checked mine is back. I did a hard reset and left it unplugged for a few hours. I'm not saying that actually helped it's just what I did. Hope you get it back soon. It's really a helpless feeling because support is only on email or here and it's so tough to get anyone to respond to you on here.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else wonder why it’s still allowed by Xbox tho? I mean every months it’s affecing people. Maybe not the same people but geez
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea @NewBlacksmurf

They know it happens. It's impossible that they are unaware between the posts on here and all the support tickets I have submitted. Whatever working relationship they have with Microsoft must not be close otherwise I feel like something would've been done by now.

At this point it would take so much time to reorganize my storage space and so much money to buy the DLCs that I just can't play without the craft bag at this point either so I can't even un-sub if I want to continue playing in the manner I am accustomed to. Xbox will always be the red-headed step-child of this franchise I guess. If something was going to change by now it would've.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    No idea @NewBlacksmurf

They know it happens. It's impossible that they are unaware between the posts on here and all the support tickets I have submitted. Whatever working relationship they have with Microsoft must not be close otherwise I feel like something would've been done by now.

At this point it would take so much time to reorganize my storage space and so much money to buy the DLCs that I just can't play without the craft bag at this point either so I can't even un-sub if I want to continue playing in the manner I am accustomed to. Xbox will always be the red-headed step-child of this franchise I guess. If something was going to change by now it would've.

I went hardcore, sold a bunch of stuff on the guild store for cheap. I need to purge again but I’ll wait to see what’s announced.

Not saying what u need to do but if you want to, just keep the stuff in the bag and only sale the bank

Grab some ransoms and open a personal guild and let them leave and bank the rest there.....should give you o er 750 bank slots
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    No idea @NewBlacksmurf

I went hardcore, sold a bunch of stuff on the guild store for cheap. I need to purge again but I’ll wait to see what’s announced.

Not saying what u need to do but if you want to, just keep the stuff in the bag and only sale the bank

Grab some ransoms and open a personal guild and let them leave and bank the rest there.....should give you o er 750 bank slots

I think I need to look into that personal guild bank idea.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Apache_Kid
    Just note the guild bank is 500
    Your bank is x so the two can be 750 depending without eso plus bound items must go in your bank, other items go in guild bank
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 16, 2018 2:40AM
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It feels like somewhere there’s a piece of code that thinks every month has 30 days.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already another thread open discussing this issue, we are closing this discussion. You can go to the thread here to further comment about ESO Plus going missing. Listed in the linked thread is troubleshooting and advice for contacting Xbox Support if you are having this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.