The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"Resolved" - I do not think it means what you think it means

jubilante
jubilante
PC, US, Feb 15 7:27 am CST. Still cannot login due to error even after restart and repair.
  • aaron.grimes13b14_ESO
    Still having trouble logging in.
  • Penguinfan
    Penguinfan
    ✭✭
    Yeah...not fixed....at all
  • SabreFoxx
    SabreFoxx
    Soul Shriven
    To be fair it did work briefly after the devs indicated it was resolved. However when I try to log in this morning.... well you know the rest.
  • aaron.grimes13b14_ESO
    There should be a dev response soon. I don't know why their has not been an official post after they said it was fixed, and it obviously isn't fixed.
    Edited by aaron.grimes13b14_ESO on February 15, 2018 1:50PM
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's not fixed.

Eh, my guess all parties involved (steam and zos) still in bed sleeping? o_0,
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    Not working at all through Steam. I was able to use the launcher to get in the game, but not thru my Steam account.
    Also, having the same issue with my craft bag being locked, event hough I am a monthly ESO Plus subscriber.
  • aaron.grimes13b14_ESO
    duendology wrote: »
    Yes, it's not fixed.

Eh, my guess all parties involved (steam and zos) still in bed sleeping? o_0,

Well, they are in for a rude awakening.
  • fishrobber
    yeah, it's been like 14 hours since this has been "resolved," but I don't think anyone from Steam has been able to log in yet. Calling it resolved is just doubly annoying.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talyndor wrote: »
    Not working at all through Steam. I was able to use the launcher to get in the game, but not thru my Steam account.
    Also, having the same issue with my craft bag being locked, event hough I am a monthly ESO Plus subscriber.

@Talyndor if you login without steam, the game doesn't know you have ESO+... Since you buy ESO+ through steam. That's why your crafting bag is locked
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • chillar
    chillar
    ✭✭
    fishrobber wrote: »
    yeah, it's been like 14 hours since this has been "resolved," but I don't think anyone from Steam has been able to log in yet. Calling it resolved is just doubly annoying.

i agree
  • Penguinfan
    Penguinfan
    ✭✭
    Yes...I honestly believe they are not even in the office. I know it sounds like I’m being obnoxious...but what can the explanation be for a banner up for 14 hours...when it is not true.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread because there is already an ongoing discussion regarding the Steam issue here. We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. If you have issues you can post in the linked thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.