The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to login? Found a work around to login

Dirtybyrd
Dirtybyrd
✭✭✭✭
Can't log in! Eso launcher is not working. "Erro 206"
Edited by Dirtybyrd on January 31, 2018 11:23PM
Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found a work around

Go to the root of ESO. Run the ESO64.exe.
    It should let you get in. That's what another member did to get their's to load.
    Game/Client/ESO.64.exe right click and open
    Dirtybyrd
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to Pc than the hard drive that your game is on than the folder that the game is in , right click on Zenimax Online
    than The elder scrolls online folder than "game" "client" Than right click on the (eso.exe) file and open it
    or run as! Hope it works for you... Not sure if it will for stream users
    Dirtybyrd
  • Deptacon
    Deptacon
    Wont work for Steam users....cant login.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man not again.....sorry PC folks.
    Seems every platform needs a work around too often
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also Steam user. Try again now. Didn't let me in then all of a sudden it did. I launch from Steam interface.

DO NOT REINSTALL YOUR GAME.

This so creates many more issues. Always wait for maintenance from ZoS. Also, while waiting you can update these things to improve overall pc performance:

1) Gaming keyboard
    2) Java
    3) Adobe Flash on your browser of choice
    4) Nvidia Experience Driver or whatever you have

Reinstalling your game every time there is a game poop does NOT help. Do not do that unless a forum moderator instructed you to.

• xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My work around is I just play something else. :wink:
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Greetings Everyone,

We are aware of the issues players are having with the launcher and receiving Error 206. These problems should now be resolved. You may need to restart the launcher in order to proceed. We are therefore closing this thread, as ongoing discussions can be found both here and here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.