The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Is the support log in broken?

Nymbil
Nymbil
✭✭
I wanted to ask support a question. I can log into my ESO account page fine, there is nothing wrong with my ID or password. When I go to the support page though, It says I have to log in. I click log in, and put in my info, but nothing happens when I click log in. It gives no error message, it does nothing at all. It is like the log in button is just doing nothing at all. Nothing changes on the page. It doesn't even show that anything is even trying to load. How can I reach support?

Thank you.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to log into the Support website a couple of hours ago. It was working then.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nymbil
    Nymbil
    ✭✭
    I was able to put in a ticket, without logging in, but cannot view it to see it there is a response, because I can't log in to my support account. Still nothing happens when I click log in. I added the info to my ticket and will see what they say.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nymbil

We have sent you a PM regarding your support ticket and issues logging into the support portal.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nymbil
    Nymbil
    ✭✭
    Thank you.
  • Nymbil
    Nymbil
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it was my stupid ad blocker. I turned it off for all ESO pages and now I can log in fine :D

Thank you for the help!