Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FINALLY!

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I completed ALL the motifs, including crown motifs, yesterday. I just wanted to brag. That is all. <3
  • Fallewarrior
    Fallewarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brag threads dont belong on the forums!

:trollface::trollface:

Hocus Pocus Grim Focus
    -Fallen | TICK TOCK TORMENTERR | IMMORTAL MEMERR | GRYPHON HEART
    HODOR!

Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)

PC/EU
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oo, thanks for making it easy to ignore you @FallenWarrior. <3
  • Princess_Ciri
    Princess_Ciri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah get rekt fallenoob
    GM and raid leader of Hot Girls Play DPS, the cutest guild EU
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you'll have busy time when the outfitting system goes live.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done!
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You even have the rhintoki motiffs? Impressive great work
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    S2wHIEU.gif

Congrats, very impressive.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completed ALL the motifs, including crown motifs, yesterday. I just wanted to brag. That is all. <3

Awesome! Grats!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That poor guy is like, 'Omg what did I do to get blocked?!"

@thatlaurachick check the spelling on your troll, you added an 'n', lol.

Back to the subject matter... a very heartfelt congratulations! That's a ton of work. You'll see me back on here bragging when I get my last three recipes needed to have learned every one of those in the game...
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:42AM
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭

Congrats! I just completed them all (incl crowns, events & Ebony) last week!
    Edited by Tarukmockto on January 29, 2018 10:16PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep
    Congratulations, thatlaurachick, that's very impressive!

What's next in your adventure?
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Chris wrote: »
    Congratulations, thatlaurachick, that's very impressive!

What's next in your adventure?

Learning ALL the recipes. Have 80% of pre-Morrowind, and Update 17 will help. Then buy ALL the houses, and fully decorate all of them (*side eyes 22/28 homes that still need to be finished*)
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

That poor guy is like, 'Omg what did I do to get blocked?!"

@thatlaurachick check the spelling on your troll, you added an 'n', lol.

Back to the subject matter... a very heartfelt congratulations! That's a ton of work. You'll see me back on here bragging when I get my last three recipes needed to have learned every one of those in the game...

Lol. I'm still working on ALL the recipes. Have most of the Food recipes, working on furnishing now.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me to. But a couple weeks ago. :*
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Congrats! I just completed them all (incl crowns, events & Ebony) last week!

CONGRATS!!!! I also completed all motifs maybe a month ago. Lots of gold spent! :p:s But, we only get to bask in the glory of our triumph until the next motifs are released. :D

I still have one or two purple recipes and a few blue recipes I still don't know, but other than that, all recipes are complete (well, also the aetherial ambrosia recipe, but I'm not worrying about that one). I still have quite a ways to go on the furnishing recipes, but like you, I'm looking forward to Update 17 - woot!!

Again, well-deserved congratulations on a monumental achievement! B)

EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that I responded to this post in particular so that I could congratulate you BOTH!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 30, 2018 10:09PM
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    CONGRATS!!!! I also completed all motifs maybe a month ago. Lots of gold spent! :p:s But, we only get to bask in the glory of our triumph until the next motifs are released. :D
    I still have one or two purple recipes and a few blue recipes I still don't know, but other than that, all recipes are complete (well, also the aetherial ambrosia recipe, but I'm not worrying about that one). I still have quite a ways to go on the furnishing recipes, but like you, I'm looking forward to Update 17 - woot!!

Again, well-deserved congratulations on a monumental achievement! B)

Thanks! The only recipe I'm missing at this point is the Mythic Aetherial Ambrosia. Maybe one of these days when I've got a few million gold laying around, I'll get that one too. LOL! Barely half way on the furnishing recipes! There's just too many!

Congrats to you too!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well done OP.... next up.... Master Angler!!!!

I am only missing about 6 motif set completions (the DLC dungeon sets) because I am too tight to pay gold for them (even though I have 7 million and have bought all houses except one).

I did try and get the furnishing achievements completed a while back but thinking of all the gold I'd have to spend nearly made me sick.

Don't think I'd ever bother with all of the provisioning and furnishing recipes because they are always bringing out new ones and tracking them (on console) is such a pain.

But I do have Master Angler!!
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Well done OP.... next up.... Master Angler!!!!

I am only missing about 6 motif set completions (the DLC dungeon sets) because I am too tight to pay gold for them (even though I have 7 million and have bought all houses except one).

I did try and get the furnishing achievements completed a while back but thinking of all the gold I'd have to spend nearly made me sick.

Don't think I'd ever bother with all of the provisioning and furnishing recipes because they are always bringing out new ones and tracking them (on console) is such a pain.

But I do have Master Angler!!

Lol! I do too. It took a while though. :)
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »

Outside of a few introduced with the Clockwork City DLC (Brass Fortress outlaw's refuge quest), there really hasn't been any new provisioning recipes added recently. I'm also on console and I resorted to printing out a spreadsheet of all available recipes and checking them off as I get them as the only suitable way for tracking. I think there are also some apps for your tablet/phone that offer this same tracking service, but I've yet to purchase any of them.

Furnishing plans, on the other hand, I'm sure will continue to grow in number. I also have a spreadsheet of those that I've checked off, but I use it mostly as a quick-check when I'm on my non-crafter characters when I find a new plan and want to know whether my crafter already knows it so I can list it for sale, or bank it to learn the next time I'm on my crafter. I have no realistic ambitions to learn all the furnishing plans though.

Two blue food recipes (one level 25-29, and one 30-34) + the mythic aetherial ambrosia and my provisioning list will be complete!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Laeril
    Laeril
    ✭✭
    Awesome, congrats! :)
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats! I gave up on the motif game a long time ago.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats!

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats. I just finished as well. Took forever to find silken ring shoulders
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grats. I just finished as well. Took forever to find silken ring shoulders

For me it wa BA chests. I just spent the gold to buy Silken Ring and Mazzatun when the prices dropped, I did not want to grind for those!