The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Disconnecting issues.. ruining the game I love.

Lew93x
Lew93x
Soul Shriven
Hey, I’ve basically played this game since release but had a break due to constant disconnections.. I’ve recently chose to give it another go but yet again it still disconnects.. even after 2 years? I’ve done all the obvious things like reinstalling game, port forwarding my router to my Xbox and eso servers, I’m on virgin and every other game works fine. Would of thought after 2 years the issue would of been fixed.. Recently got the membership but thinking about cancelling it as there is no point.. probably my favourite game to play but I don’t enjoy playing it when it’s like this.. Any help would be appreciated. Just to add I’ve tested the Xbox and there isn’t any problem with there servers..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lew93x

One more thing that may help is clearing the Mac Address. You can clear the Mac Address on your console by following the steps below:
    1. Press Start at the main Xbox One menu.
    2. Navigate to Settings.
    3. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
    4. Restart and shut down the Xbox One. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and wait two minutes.
    5. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from white to orange.
    6. When the light switches to orange, reboot the console and try the game again.

If this doesn't help, we recommend contact customer support to start a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lew93x
    Lew93x
    Soul Shriven
    Already tried this mate and no look, when I’ve looked online and on various forums it seems to be my ISP, virgin and your fault. Don’t know how to fix that ha
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lew93x

We have sent you a PM regarding this issue and the support ticket you've opened.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kozard
    Kozard
    Soul Shriven
    did you ever get this fixed mate ?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to know as well because I’ve now used their suggestions and two different ISPs and this still is an issue from week to week.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501