The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

crashing a lot during last two weeks

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
before two weeks ago it was very very rare for ESO to crash on my system, but after the patch of last week it started to crash many times a day and it's completely random. most of the times it happens when i'm trying to travel on a shrine but there are many times that i'm just running or walking and the game crashes and closes. i find it quite weird because it's not happening with any other game or application, and it doesn't seem related to any addon because it also happened with no addons. at this point i'd really like to know what may be causing it, i already updated drivers and the system and i can't find any problem, so... i need to find the ESO logs. how can i find out what's causing the crashes?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NeKryXe

Besides updating your drivers and removing add-ons, there are a few more troubleshooting steps you can take. If you've not done so, try repairing the game files, making sure Windows is updated, and that your anti-virus has the correct exceptions. Steps for how to do each of these are found here. If you still encounter crashes after doing so, you will want to contact customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about crash logs? don't we have that?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NeKryXe

You can create a game consultant report as detailed here. This report contains system information along with some logs that can indicate possible culprits for a crash.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post