Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher is... gone?

Snapdragyn
Snapdragyn
✭✭
The launcher shortcut no longer works. The launcher file is no longer on my system. The game fails to launch (never mind the updates that wouldn't happen) from executable. I cannot log into the ESO website to download a launcher, because when I try to, the website just says 'Access Denied' (& no, I'm not banned since, hi - posting here, right?).

So - do I just never play this game again, or what? o_0
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snapdragyn wrote: »
    The launcher shortcut no longer works. The launcher file is no longer on my system. The game fails to launch (never mind the updates that wouldn't happen) from executable. I cannot log into the ESO website to download a launcher, because when I try to, the website just says 'Access Denied' (& no, I'm not banned since, hi - posting here, right?).

So - do I just never play this game again, or what? o_0

create a support ticket

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Snapdragyn

Usually, the error 'Access Denied' typically appears when no game code has been redeemed on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Have you tried logging in from a different web browser?

You may also want to try resetting your password before logging into the site. Please let us know if that allows you to log in and download the launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post