The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

STILL getting forever load screen

jarradarab
jarradarab
✭✭✭
The latest patch straight up broke my *** game. Once i log in my load screen just gpes forever. If i honestly have to re install again, (5th time ive had an issue that requires a re install) im honestly just going to leave the game uninstalled. Really disappointed in the devs, how does regular maintenance rjin the game so often? Its just a joke at this point. Has anypne else who had this issue after the patch figured out a fix?
  • Bryong9ub17_ESO
    Bryong9ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel for you and I know your frustration because I've had a long loading screen a couple times before where I had to force exit the game. But honestly it hardly ever happens for me.

I was overclocking my PC and I've noticed a huge Improvement once I stop doing it. Not just with loading screens but with crashes as well.

It's hard to determine if a problem is server-side or client-side or both.
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have the wrong idea. The loading screens were way too short so they have been patched and the game is working as is supposed to. It's nice to know the dev team is quick to fix and slow to break =)
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That why the game is most commonly known as "LSO" - "Loading Screen Online"
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Since there's already an official thread about this issue, we've decided to close this one. Please report any new issues with loading screens in this thread.

Thank you.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.