Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy sack glitch (spawns every minute)

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
How do I go about reporting this and to who? I don't want to give the location publicly either.
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • Nestor
      Nestor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      These quick spawning HS's show up from time to time.

If you do a /bug in game while standing next to it that should report it's location along with your bug report. Include a Screenshot (check box)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
      Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Nestor wrote: »

If you do a /bug in game while standing next to it that should report it's location along with your bug report. Include a Screenshot (check box)

This will work with PS4?
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA
      • CromulentForumID
        CromulentForumID
        ✭✭✭✭

This will work with PS4?

I have not tried "/bug," but I have used the "submit feedback" option and drilled down on exploit - items - loot and then via text described the heavy sack.

It works but I've reported one quite often over months and nothing has happened. The same two people are always there with their "X" macro scooping up the sack every 40 seconds.

I've also reported the players over multiple months, with attached videos, and nothing has happened. I even send a forum message to some of the mods pointing to the customer service ticket.

So , please do report the heavy sack, but I guess don't expect too much in the way of a result?

At 40 seconds, you end up with 90 grabs per hour. That's a lot of schwag for not playing the game at all.

I would hope ZOS could just run a search to find all heavy sacks that have a respawn rate lower than "X." Why they don't do this each time something like this is reported is beyond me.

• Destyran
        Destyran
        ✭✭✭✭✭

This will work with PS4?

I have not tried "/bug," but I have used the "submit feedback" option and drilled down on exploit - items - loot and then via text described the heavy sack.

It works but I've reported one quite often over months and nothing has happened. The same two people are always there with their "X" macro scooping up the sack every 40 seconds.

I've also reported the players over multiple months, with attached videos, and nothing has happened. I even send a forum message to some of the mods pointing to the customer service ticket.

So , please do report the heavy sack, but I guess don't expect too much in the way of a result?

At 40 seconds, you end up with 90 grabs per hour. That's a lot of schwag for not playing the game at all.

I would hope ZOS could just run a search to find all heavy sacks that have a respawn rate lower than "X." Why they don't do this each time something like this is reported is beyond me.

The best way to fix this is just post a video of you doing in the forums or instructions on how to do it. The survey glitch was getting out of hand and some dude just posted how to do it and they shut down servers that day to fix. I don’t think this is as bad tho but yeah. Maybe I donno.
      • SirAndy
        SirAndy
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Destyran wrote: »
        The best way to fix this is just post a video of you doing in the forums or instructions on how to do it. The survey glitch was getting out of hand and some dude just posted how to do it and they shut down servers that day to fix. I don’t think this is as bad tho but yeah. Maybe I donno.
        agree.gif

Sending bug reports in-game has become utterly useless. I'm convinced they are auto trashed by ZOS.
        Make it public, post a video of where it is and let the masses swarm in.

Unfortunately that's the only thing that gets ZOS's attention these days ...
        sad.gif

• Kuramas9tails
        Kuramas9tails
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        SirAndy wrote: »
        agree.gif

Sending bug reports in-game has become utterly useless. I'm convinced they are auto trashed by ZOS.

sad.gif
        Shhhhhheettt.
          FOR THE QUEEN!
          PS4/NA
        • ZOS_GinaBruno
          ZOS_GinaBruno
          Community Manager
          @Kuramas9tails Send me a PM with the details, please. And thanks for not posting publicly. ;)
          Gina Bruno
          Senior Community Manager
          Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
          Staff Post
        • DHale
          DHale
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          If only they responded this fast to bots I would be rich.
          Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
        • Alcast
          Alcast
          Class Representative
          SirAndy wrote: »
          Destyran wrote: »
          agree.gif

sad.gif

The problem with those reports is, that they get "checked" and rearranged by a dude that has ZERO clue about the game and thus most of them land in "oblivion"
          https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
          https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
          https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Kuramas9tails
          Kuramas9tails
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Alcast wrote: »

The problem with those reports is, that they get "checked" and rearranged by a dude that has ZERO clue about the game and thus most of them land in "oblivion"
          So the forum is the best route to take since I did get a response and the location forwarded. Nice. B)
            FOR THE QUEEN!
            PS4/NA