The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Getting a refund

Cr1tikalMoist
Cr1tikalMoist
Soul Shriven
How would I go about getting a refund?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you wish to cancel a purchase of the game and obtain a refund, you should contact The Elder Scrolls Online Customer Support. We cannot refund ESO Plus memberships that have been partially used. It is also not possible to refund items purchased in the Crown Store except to the extent required by local law.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cr1tikalMoist
    Cr1tikalMoist
    Soul Shriven
    How long does it take for them to reply by email?
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you wish to cancel a purchase of the game and obtain a refund, you should contact The Elder Scrolls Online Customer Support. We cannot refund ESO Plus memberships that have been partially used. It is also not possible to refund items purchased in the Crown Store except to the extent required by local law.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Cr1tikalMoist

We've sent you a PM with an update on the ticket you've started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

ZOS_BillE I accidently made the wrong purchase for my account. I'm just coming back to ESO after a couple years and I bought just the Summerset expansion instead of the ESO Collection that has Summerset and Morrowind. I was wondering if I could get a refund for my Summerset purchase so I can buy the ESO Collection that has both expansions? I put in ticket number 181122-001056 but I haven't received a response, and I'm not sure if that's the correct method to ask for assistance. Any help you could provide would be extremely appreciated! :) Thank you!
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    How would I go about getting a refund?

Good boy. You got smart.

Good luck in your refund.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38