Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO GOLD + Morrowind (both physical discs) cant get morrowind to work?

szalajko
szalajko
Soul Shriven
I have bought eso gold and morrowind with base game (both physical..... i have installed gold, got the code working, but when i put in morrowind, says i need to buy it.... so i uninstall gold install the morrowind with base game and still game works fine, but no morrowind (i bout the morrowind with base game and discovery pack) no code included..... what am i doing wrong? someone please help me i have been trying to solve this for the past 4 days :(. do i need to buy the upgrade now? and why? why dosent the morrowind not work? i have cr4eated a new character and he start out in the prison...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    In order to play The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind on your console if you already own the digital version of ESO, you'll need to redeem the code that comes with the disc on your account. You will not be required to use the disc to play once you enter your code.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The physical disc is a huge HUGE con in my honest opinion. You don't need it, it does nothing. You still need the code like you would a DLC - which is what it SHOULD have been classified as. It's not a true expansion because of this very reason. If you want multiple accounts in your household to enjoy this content on the same PS4, you have to buy it multiple times over - ESO is pretty much the ONLY game that seems to get away with this. It's disgusting.

I learned the hard way. I purchased the game pre-ordered from Gamestop and had to return it because I'm a brit living in the United States and the game code doesn't work, even though the original disc did...

MASSIVE faux pas on the part of Zenimax.