Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No signal black screen in start

Nortman
Nortman
Soul Shriven
After latest update I could not start ESO, the result was always no signal and black screen immediately after pushing PLAY. I found solution, sync off (0) in the file and worked again. This is very harmful if player cannot correct it. I'm not sure if it happens with all cards, mine is MSI 1050 TI with Predator wide screen in win7. Anyway this card has had black out problems also with other people so the problem can also be the card. I don't need help, hopefully this helps somebody struggling with same thing.
  • drconstableb16_ESO
    Nortman wrote: »
    I found solution, sync off (0) in the file and worked again.

Which file? I also have this problem, but have an Nvidia GTX 1060. I also find that if Leave the launcher running it will eventually kick into life.
  • Hersheyballer
    Hersheyballer
    Soul Shriven
    Nortman wrote: »
    I found solution, sync off (0) in the file and worked again.

Which file? I also have this problem, but have an Nvidia GTX 1060. I also find that if Leave the launcher running it will eventually kick into life.

I'm sure that he's talking about the VSYNC, go to your elder scrolls online installation folder and look for a file name "UserSettings.txt" open that folder and find SET VSYNC "1" change the "1" with "0" and save the file. Try to relaunch the game again. I hope it works for you.