Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I think infinite load screens are back ps4 na i think or trying to make a come back

Jake1576
Jake1576
✭✭✭✭✭
Just logged on tried to port to a keep in cyrodiil and got an infinite load screen waited 10 minutes still was stuck in one reset the app three times and tried to port each time i ended up getting a infinite load screen not sure if this is happening to everyone but it is to me it might just be starting to do it again
Edited by Jake1576 on December 11, 2017 8:58PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got one yesterday...as soon as I saw the "this may be..." went ahead and restarted the app...thankfully it was just once, had me a little nervous though :#

lag around large battles is definitely a thing at the moment also...

hopefully in the next month or so they can re-implement the performance upgrades (without breaking the game this time)...

good to see the population has returned somewhat...better to see the map relatively balanced throughout the day...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Goddess_Althena
    Goddess_Althena
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've had a few infinite load screens as well since the patch.
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Since there is already an official thread on this issue, we've decided to close this one. Please continue the discussion here.

Thanks.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.