The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One X HDR

frausty
frausty
✭✭✭
For the last few days, it seems as though the HDR brightness setting is not working. Whichever way I move the slider the brightness stays the same.

My Xbox settings have HDR enabled and confirm that my TV is suitable for HDR Gaming. And until recently this worked so I'm not sure what is going on

Anyone else have this issue?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That has never worked...even on the Xbox one s

Not sure they have responded so hopefully they comment but make sure you report it via a ticket just in case they don’t comment.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 13, 2017 4:56PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm actually turning off HDR when playing ESO.
    Not only doesn't the brightness slider work as expected, but the colors are way too intense as well.
    Edited by Arcon2825 on December 18, 2017 2:28PM
    Xbox EU
    CP 1400+:
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer DD, Vampire
    Maryssía - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar Healer
    Zemene - Magicka Necromant DD
    Poohie - Magicka Warden DD
    Elyveya - Stamina Nightblade DD
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @frausty

We have sent you a PM with an update on your support ticket that is currently open.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • frausty
    frausty
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is no one actually seemed to read my support ticket to understand the issue. I've now given up expecting HDR to work correctly
  • Dazzaw
    Dazzaw
    ✭✭
    i found that the colours were too bright with my tv using auto colour space settings, even setting it to native its too bright. I’m using custom settings atm. using bt.2020 colour gamut and it’s perfect. I’m using a Samsung MU6470 tv