Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

UNPLAYABLE LAG PS4

zacvanm
zacvanm
✭✭✭
The lag in both PvE and PvP is so bad right now. Are the hamsters dead? Did you mess something else up? Was in a friends house looking at stuff and the lag was impossible to navigate. Went to PvP and was on a resource flag taking it and I blinked and was dead from 4 different people. Didn’t even realize I had lagged. They didn’t appear until my character was already dead (not nightblades).
EP Nord StamDK PvP
EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
1750cp
PS-NA
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers and campaigns are getting beyond a joke at this point. 2 hours of play during the day (aest) normally equals around 15 DC's in cyrodiil.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been saying the same thing you can't play the right way in the condition the servers are in on ps4 way to much lag to do anything you shoot an arrow and your weapon just gets stuck over your head in the snipe animation you go to try and sprint on your mount and it slows you down you try to get on siege and it won't let you use it because of to much lag and a lot of other stuff that's almost impossible to do because of lag @ZOS_GinaBruno can this be looked into ps4 has always had lag but since the loading screen fix patch that we got on ps4 the lag has got a lot worse
    Edited by Jake1576 on December 10, 2017 8:51AM
  • Nocturnal_Annoyance
    Agreed. I was simply fishing in Auridon tonight and the game kept stuttering every 10 to 15 seconds. I'm also going to go ahead and blame the lag for not catching the shimmerpike from the river. He obviously couldn't make it up the stream to my hook. Seriously though, I'm glad I wasn't doing anything super important because the lag was very real.
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been getting infinite load screens all today. So much for that “fix”.
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even trying to deal with a banker, stable master or NPC trader requires several pushes of the button - unless I am pushing it unnecessarily and it takes 10 seconds for the dialogue box to come up.

Most of my rider training is currently being done without the stable master being visible.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I changed from DPS to TANK since I feel lag especially in 12 trials without combat text , I could not do an effective rotation :smile:

I know ZOS won't care , nevermind .

• Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bad in trials at 12 person ulti drop.... Also the longer you are in the trial the rougher the lag becomes. I think there is a memory leak if that is possible on console
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    zacvanm wrote: »
    I’ve been getting infinite load screens all today. So much for that “fix”.

Me too
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Even trying to deal with a banker, stable master or NPC trader requires several pushes of the button - unless I am pushing it unnecessarily and it takes 10 seconds for the dialogue box to come up.

Most of my rider training is currently being done without the stable master being visible.

same here but EU server,at least i'm not the only one with the prob
    only assistant who works is Pirharri the smuggler
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• rukamich_ESO
    rukamich_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I know it likely has to do with the New Life Festival, and tons of players all in the same spots on maps, but this is virtually unplayable.
    Playing on PS4 at different times of the day, mostly on EU server but I do play both. I lag using wayshrines, npcs and killing mobs near the heavily populated zones--most times when lagging at shrines, I end up getting kicked off of the server. :/
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I noticed that if you play at 9am in the morning the servers are quite nice, no lag and enough players in the campaign to have fun with...however after work loging in at 6ish everyone wants to play and we all end up in a que haha The lag gets so bad sometimes that my game force closes..
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• SSJ2ronni
    SSJ2ronni
    ✭✭✭
    I currently decided to do the main harborage quest and I can't listen to what the heck the NPCs are saying... every millisecond theres a stutter... ridiculous. The whole time Mannemarco interfered with the ritual all I heard was a conversation from another planet. I double checked it wasn't my headset, changed a battery even... but the stutter continues. Wow. So sad. GG. ZOS is getting richer and richer with their damn craft bag ***, but yet nothing gets fixed, only worsens, nerfed but hey we get awesome new content
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleting game and reinstalling it fixed the lag and freezing, audio as well. But the recent patch that was supposedly to fix these issues brought them back. I will doing anoth reinstall of the game and let uuou knowmhow that goes.

Its annoying i cant even log into the game.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same.

Open world, public dungeons, and vet/norm dungeons. Ability lag and stutter.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Playstation Network was experiencing some service interruptions earlier. These interruptions should now be resolved. We are therefore closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.