The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 303

RonRay33
RonRay33
Starting yesterday I have been getting Error 303 about 1 out of 4 or 5 times I switch toons. This is in both EU and NA. It is now 6:40 Eastern in NA and it has gotten so bad that I have gotten Error 303 repeatedly in my last 6 tries to start a player.
  • snailbrick
    snailbrick
    ✭✭
    What's the deal with this? I'm getting error 303s like crazy now all of the sudden. Extremely annoying and honestly it is rendering my game unplayable. I've sit here trying to login and have had error 303 6 times in a row here. Rediculous.

Another issue I have is with all of the quick timeouts on login screens and in game. I think this amount of time should be raised or at least allow individuals to opt in to the quick timeout.
  • RonRay33
    RonRay33
    I had simalar problems and it was in the addons. Just a quick check would be to turn off all addons ans see if the problem is gone.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is one of many duplicates regarding this error, we are closing it. You can continue discussion within the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.